sorry.| chpter 21

Y/N'S POV:

since i ignored them, and watched them from afar. andrija walked towards me "heyyy Y/N/N" he said and i just looked away "something's wrong?" he asked and i stood up before i walked away, andrija ran towards me and he smiled "heyyy..nice prank? hehe" he tries to joke but i just ignored him "loveeeeeeeee" he said and i blushed but duhh, im still kinda mad at you i ignored him and i heard him sighed "okay fine.." he said and i just continued to walk, walking out of the mall but andrija is still following me behind and he took my hand but i pushed his hand away "Y/N/N sorryyyyyy.." he said and i looked at him and he smiled while i showed no emotions.

"Y/N/N...sorrrrrryyyyyyy" he said but i still ignored him, and once we're out of the mall i just continue to walk ignoring his 'sorry's
"okay fine, you walk alone.." he said and i heard him sigh I just continued to walk and walk until i arrived at the cemetery..

i miss my grandma and my grandpa.

i walked around the cemetery, until i found my grandmother and grandfather's grave, i sat on the ground and stared at their graves i felt warm water on my eyes and fell down on my cheeks then i sob "i miss you grandpa and grandma..see you soon." i said quietly and i looked up at the sky, then smiled forcedly.

"Y/N.." i heard someone, then i looked around and saw andrija who looked sad too, i wiped off my tears and i cleared my throat "i-i thought you left." i said quietly and he just sat next to me and hugged me "its okay, Y/N.. don't worry we're here for you. i will never leave you, i promise." he said and i sob before i hugged him back "thankyou.." i said quietly "welcome.. as always" he said and he place my head on his chest and place his chin on the top of my head, and i just cry and cry on his chess.. i can feel his shirt is getting wet but he didn't seem to care
"let it all out..I'm here for you" he said quietly and i hugged him tightly, while he played with the back of my head, i looked up at him.

my eyes are slightly red and my lips are pink as my cheeks and he smiled at me, "don't look at me like that" he said and he looked away, trying hard to not smile and i smiled sadly before he turned to look down at me "you okay now?.." he asked and i shook my head "you should take a rest lets go" he said and he kiss my forehead and i blushed, while he chuckels.

we got up and walked outside the cemetery, and started walking back home. 23 minutes later we got into our house's, my mom noticed that my eyes we're red but my dad didn't.. guess he doesn't care about me  "Y/N..what happened?" my mom asked and i shook my head "mom..me and andrija went on gradma and grandpa's grave.." i said and she pouts and hugged me "aw..honey don't be sad.. always remember we're here for you, but now i want you to sleep and rest so you don't fell tired alright?.. good night darling, sleep well.. i love you" she said and i smiled "good night mom, i love you.." i said and went upstairs then to my room and i place my bag at mt desk before i took of my shoe's and changed into pajamas then lay on the bed.

i texted andrija and my friends to say good night, and pray for god before i sleep.
i feel myself getting tired already and closed my eyes, then already fall asleep.

(A/N): OMJ OMJJ, WE REACHED 1K+ POOKIEEEE!! CONGRATS!! YEYY! THANKYOU ALL GUYSS!! I LOVE YOU ALLLLLL!. btw gtg, im tired tooooooooo byeeee!.

682 words.