my nightmare.| chpter 18

November 1 2019
Y/N's POV:

i was walking around the restaurant. It looked more like a hotel with a restaurant i mean it has room on it.. then i went to the third floor where my room is, cause my mom told me that they rent four rooms for us, one for andrija, one for me, then the two more rooms is for our parents they're room is at the 2nd floor and andrija's room is next to me, i unlocked the door and i step inside before i placed my bag on the desk.

i looked for my phone in my bag but i found NOTHING. then i remember my phone is on andrija, then i sighed before i stood up and went to andrija's room.

i knocked at his door and it immediately opened. i looked at andrija and he suddenly pulled me into his room and he closed the door,
"andrija" i said and he looked at me "yes?" he asked "are you still using my phone?" i asked and he smiled "uhm, no sorry" he said as he gave me my phone and i smiled. "uhh, i bring my violin.. wanna play it?" i asked and he nodded "lets duet!" he said and i tilted my head "you bring your piano?" I asked and he shook his head "no, but look at this!" he said as he looked at the piano on the corner of the room and i smiled "okay then, wait im just gonna get my violin" i said and i opened the door before i stepped outside then i went to my room to get the violin.

once i got my violin i immediately went to andrija's room then we started to play it together. we did well, i mean.. he did it well, because i had many mistakes.

"lets play chess!" i heard andrija says and i nodded and we started to play chess.

______________________________________

andrija lost and he own me an ice cream.
"you lose!, that means you own me an ice cream!" i said cheering and he chuckled "how many do you want?" he asked and i stop cheering before i looks at him "ofcourse only one.." i said and he nodded "ok then, let's go!" he said and we leave the room.

we went to the first floor then we looked at the cashier "uhm.. one order of matcha ice cream please.." andrija said and the cashier look at us "sorry, but we doesn't allow kids buying on us." he coldly said and andrija looks kinda angry then he took my hand and pulls me closer to him "kid?, who's kid? we're already a teenager right love?" he asked me and i blushed.

did he just call me 'love'?..ACKK!

"how old are you?..both of you?" the cashier said and andrija smiled "im 16, and uhm.. she's 15, my girlfriend" he said calmly and i blushed like a tomato GIRLFRIEND!? then the cashier nodded, "fine.. here's your matcha ice cream, ma'am" he said and he handed me the ice cream and i looked at andrija who's trying to hold his laugh, he looks at the cashier like he's not trying to hold his laugh and then he pays for the ice cream, then we walked away.

once we're back at his room, he burst out laughing and i just looked at him confusedly "sorry.. i-i just can't HAHAHA, he believes that we're teenager!?" he asked and i smiled "i think its just because you're tall" i said and he laughs again, making me laugh too because he's so cute when he smile. he stopped laughing which is i do too cause i think he might hate my smile, then he looks at me "keep smiling.. i love your smile." he said and i blush "oh..uhm., thanks i guess..?" i said and he smiled before i cleared my throat "oh uhm.. i think imma go sleep now, nighty night!" i said and he smiled "sleep well, LOVE!" he shout as i close the door and i smiled.

love, huh..

i went to my room and i put on my pjs then i pray before i sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
i woke up in our school then i looked around confusedly.."what..?" i asked my self and we heard a loud bang, just like a fire crackers then we heard a scream from the hallway, after that kosta step inside the room and shot all kids in the first row, blood splattered around the wall of the room then i looked around worriedly before i sneak under my desk before i looked at andrija and he sneak behind kosta and failed and got shot "ANDRIJA! NO!!" i shout as andrija fall at the floor and i got shot at the stomach which making blood came out of my mouth.

i didn't think any thing for a second before i got up immediately before i crawled towards andrija who is barely breathing now, i put my bloody palm on his cheek and i cried as he smiled at me "Y/N.." he said quietly then i sob "a-andrija.. no, please andrija don't leave me.. andrija!" i said as he closed his eyes then i placed my forehead on his before kiss his forehead and stood up bravely, i saw ema got shot many times which making me gasped but I don't care, as soon as i save all of my classmates, then i tried to take away the gun from kosta, which is i successfully do, then he took out another gun making me gasped when i felt a bullet impact in my chess two times making me let go of the gun and fell down on the floor.. "andrija..andrija." and those are my last word before everything went black.

_______________________________________

"Y/N.. Y/N!" i heard andrija's voice which making me open my eyes and i saw andrija.. fully safe, and nothing bullet on his body then i hugged him thightly "i thought i loss you andrija.. dont leave me again." i said as i quetly sob then he hugged me back "its okay..its just a nightmare.. im here." he said and i looked around to see we're back at the room "thank you.." i said and he nodded. "i heard you shouting my name so i went here and i saw you still sleeping, and i woke you up.. and I don't think leaving you here is safe so... i can stay here, to make you feel safe.." andrija said and i nodded "thank you.." i said then he started to assemble the extra bed on the floor and i pull my blanket over my shoulder and i turned around "good night Y/N.." i heard andrija said and i smiled "good night.." i said before i fall asleep.

(A/N): goshhhh!. another long chpterrrr,  my night mare, my night mare.. moje more? hehe, hope you huys like this chpter bye bye!.

1168 words.