fever. | chpter 13

October 30 2019
Andrija's pov:

i was in school and I'm sitting next to Y/N, its history class.. and because i don't like history I always asked Y/N, because she's soooo good at it. then suddenly kosta approached us, then he sat next to Y/N, and i heard her sigh "oh, hello
Y/N/N!" he said.

you're not allowed to call her by her nickname..only me, i mean you're not her future husband.

"hel-" Y/N was about to say a word but i cut her off "what are you doing here?" I asked kosta then they both looked at me and i just raised my eyebrows. "i need to talk with Y/N, not with you" kosta said and i just nodded "what do you need kosta?" Y/N asked "you.. i mean i need you to help me, please.." kosta said and Y/N looked at me "uhm i-", "she's with me kosta, and she's helping me too." i said cutting Y/N off again then kosta nodded "okay." he said and he walked back at his seat then we sighed.

________________________________________  Y/N POV pov:

We were at the cafeteria and of course Andrija sat next to me, and i saw mara eating alone by herself and i smiled "andrija follow me" i whispered before i stood up and i approach mara and i sat next to her while andrija sat Infront of us, then suddenly kosta again approach us and sat next to andrija "uhh hey guys!" i said and they looked at me "i was wondering if we can sleep over together?" i asked and they're eyes light up "of course!" they said and we chuckles then we started eating again.

when the lunch time is over we go back into our class, and i sat next to mara so andrija and kosta won't argue again. mara and i are perfect besties, she's so good at math while im so good at science.

oh, btw andrija and kosta sat next to each other cause i force them, hehe. i noticed that they're not even looking at each other which making me chuckles. i took a deep breath before i close my eyes then open it slowly, gosh.. im having a asthma attack again.. i looked at andrija who is looking at me confusedly and i just nif before i approach our class teacher "sir.. uhm can i go to the bathroom?" i asked and he just nods i go directly at the bathroom trying to calm myself once i was done calming my self i get out of the bathroom and i saw andrija walking at the hallway then he saw me, "Y/N" he said and he rush towards me "hey.. everything okay?" he asked and i just nodded "you sure?" he asked again making sure if i was really okay "yeah.. im fine, just asthma things.." i said quietly and he nodded "do you want to come home?.. and if you want I'll go with you.." he asked,

i just nods because my head hurts, and my breathing is not that normal. then he nodded before he put his arms around my shoulder which i don't mind that time because my head hurt soooo much, he opened the door on our classroom and all of the students looks at us

"uhm, sir..can i walk her home? she said she doesn't feel well, and she's my neighbor" andrija said and our class teacher nods "yeah.. yes you can andrija, just stay safe you two." the teacher said and andrija walks towards our seats to get our bag and i just stay at the door.

once andrija has our bag he led me out of the school but then i stopped "you sure you're holding my bag?..i mean your holding your bag too, so thats kind of heavy.." i asked and he just smiled at me. "its fine, i like treating you like a queen..i-i mean this is how i treated my gbf.." he said and i chuckles.

_______________________________________

andrija rang the doorbell in our house then a seconds later it opens reaviling my mom then she slightly gasped when she sees me Infront of the door wearing andrija's hoodie even though its hot outside but for me its weirdly getting cold so andrija gave me his hoodie. "what happened andrija..?" my mom asked andrija as we step inside our house "i don't know aunt.. i think she's having a fever, because she told me its so cold so thats why i gave her my hoodie, but its hot today.." he explains and my mom hugs me "thank you for bringing my daughter home, andrija.. can you please be by her side in her room?" my mom asked and andrija nodded "of course aunt.." he said and he led me at my bedroom.

(A/N): guyssssss, the reader had a fever:< but at least andrija is with her~

834 words.