please don't leave me.| chpter 6

march 18 2017
Y/N POV:

i heard a 'beap' sounds and i slowly opened my eyes, the bright light in the room made me close my eyes again, then i slowly open my eyes again then i looked around and i saw andrija, he's just right next to me and he's sleeping at the bed but he's not laying down at the bed with me, and i saw my mom and my dad they're sleeping at the chair.. i looked back at andrija and i slowly moved my hands into his "andrija..andrija" i said quietly.

why is he so cute??

"andrija.." I said quietly, he slowly opened his eyes making me smile. "what happened andrija?" i asked and he just smiles sadly "you suddenly passed out, because you have low blood pressure. and you also have an asthma, why didn't you tell me?" he asked and i nod "i don't know that i have asthma and low blood pressure.. sorry" i said quietly and he left out a small smile "you don't need to be sorry" he said sweetly. we heard the door opened, then we saw andrija's mom suzana and his dad milos, they smile at us before they approach us.
"Y/N.. are you okay now sweetie?" andrija's mom said, i smiled "yeah.. but i slightly felt dizzy" i said, and i feel andrija's hand gently squeeze mine because my hand is still on his.

my parents woke up a minutes later and they rushed at me then my mom hugged me thightly
"glad your okay.. thankyou lord" she said and i chuckles before my mom kissed me at the cheek, andrija and his parents watching us the whole time making them chuckles. "uhm by the way, Mommy where are we?" I asked "we're in the hospital sweetie" dad answered and i nod.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm still at the hospital bed, meanwhile my parents and andrija's parents are talking with the doctor, they were at the doctor's office while andrija and I are still at one of the hospital room.

suddenly kosta entered, like he's been running the whole time.. i looked at him and he's panting heavily "Y/N.. thank god your okay." he said still breathing heavily, then i smiled. "i was worried sick about you.." he said, and i heard andrija mumbled 'yeah, me too.', making me looked at him and let out a small smile before looked at kosta he had some fruits, "this is for you.. my mom said that yoy need this" he said as he handed me the fruits and i smiled "thankyou, kosta.." i said and we smiled.

(A/N): shortest chapter, sorry guyss. i need to go to school tomorrow so i have to finish this already, see you on weekends bye!!

463 words.