✩𝟐✩

𝙼𝚘𝚗𝚒𝚚𝚞𝚎 𝚃𝚑𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚜𝚘𝚗 (𝙽𝚒𝚚𝚞𝚎) 𝟷𝟿
𝙰𝚝𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚊 , 𝙶𝙰 : 𝙼𝚘𝚗𝚒𝚚𝚞𝚎'𝚜 𝙰𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝
𝙹𝚞𝚗𝚎 𝟷𝟸 , 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟷

𝙼𝚘𝚗𝚒𝚚𝚞𝚎 𝚃𝚑𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚜𝚘𝚗 (𝙽𝚒𝚚𝚞𝚎) 𝟷𝟿𝙰𝚝𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚊 , 𝙶𝙰 : 𝙼𝚘𝚗𝚒𝚚𝚞𝚎'𝚜 𝙰𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝𝙹𝚞𝚗𝚎 𝟷𝟸 , 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟷

It's been 4 weeks since that day when I woke up in that's strangers house and I've been throwing up. I not gonna be no stupid bitch ik I might be pregnant and I heard that he was a top drug dealer and stuff. So I don't think he would give a fuck about the baby. But js to make sure I did make an appointment.

I was getting ready to go to the hospital I wanted to wear something simple because it wasn't really a special accusation. I put in a venom sweat suit, black balenciaga and a mea culpa hat.

 I put in a venom sweat suit, black balenciaga and a mea culpa hat

The outfit ^^^

I was walking to the garage and unlocked my car door. I got in and started playing some music.

———

"Congratulations you are 2 weeks pregnant" the doctor said. Tears started coming down my face. I mean I knew I was pregnant but hearing it from someone else is just different.

"I can tell you sad. Would you like to keep it or have an abortion or adoption" She said I looked at her like she was crazy I gave her a head nod no cs I would never take a baby's life. And she nodded. She cleaned me up and gave me the photos from the machine. I got up and got out the hospital and called the group chat.

I ringed them and they both answered "Hey y'all" I said with my voice a little shaky. They turned there cameras on and looked at me like I just robbed a bank.

"What happened" they said in unison. I was scared to tell them because I didn't know what they were gonna say.

"I'm pregnant" They both were quiet and I just sat there waiting for a response. I only thought of the worse. I was thinking that they were calling me all types of names in there head. And then from all those thoughts I just started crying.

"Who's the daddy" Zuri said.

"Rell" They looked at me like I was crazy.

"Rell Rell" "like drug dealer Rell." They said his name like it was a bad thing or something. I gave them a head nod yes and they gave me the side eye.

"Well did you at least tell him" Naomi said

"No" I really didn't want to and I'm not going to.

"Girl you need to tell him it's his baby also." I knew she was right but I just didn't know how he was going to react to it.

"I'll tell him today" I said. I was scared asl.

———

Later I found his instagram and I was afraid to text him.

Chat with @2real.rell

Me: Yo can we talk.

2real.rell: who's this?

Me: it's the girl from the club.

2real.rell: oh yea, meet me at ******

Me: Bet
Seen

———

I was waiting for him at the location it was at an empty parking lot. Soon later I seen a black hellcat with tinted windows.

He rolled his windows down, "yo I'm over hea". I started walking towards the car. I opened the door got in and closed it behind me.

He started to unbuckle his belt and was about to lean in for as kiss. I stopped him right in his tracks. "What are you doing da hell" he looked at me weird and had mug on his face.

"Wym, you texted me so we can fuck" I looked at him like he was dumb.

"No in have to tell you something" I said getting nervous and scared.

"What is it?" He said with one eyebrow raised.

"I'm pregnant" I said lowly but high enough for him to hear me.

"Um congratulations" he looked at me weird. "What that go to do with me"

"Nigga it's your baby. And don't you say it's not yours because you're the only person I slept with." I said with a straight face.

"You a fucking lair" he looked at me.

"I'm not finna do this believe what you wanna believe but I am pregnant and it's your baby"

"Your just a hoe get tf out my car" he said unlocking the car door.

"Bet" I got out and went back to my car and started it up and left.

I was on the verge of crying I didn't know what to do.

———