✩𝟒✩

𝙼𝚘𝚗𝚒𝚚𝚞𝚎 𝚃𝚑𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚜𝚘𝚗 (𝙽𝚒𝚚𝚞𝚎) 𝟷𝟿
𝙰𝚝𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚊 , 𝙶𝙰 : 𝚃𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚕𝚕'𝚜 𝙼𝚘𝚖'𝚜 𝙷𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚎
June 𝟸𝟼, 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟷

𝙼𝚘𝚗𝚒𝚚𝚞𝚎 𝚃𝚑𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚜𝚘𝚗 (𝙽𝚒𝚚𝚞𝚎) 𝟷𝟿𝙰𝚝𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚊 , 𝙶𝙰 : 𝚃𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚕𝚕'𝚜 𝙼𝚘𝚖'𝚜 𝙷𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚎June 𝟸𝟼, 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟷

I was in Terrell's car and we was on the way to his moms house. He told me that his mom was the reason that he was here with me. Which gave me the thought that he wasn't 100% about this baby.

I was wearing a pretty decent outfit. I had on a drake tee, a green baseball cap, minimalist snap bag, jeans, green glasses and khaki sneakers.

The outfit^^^

The outfit^^^

It was a comfortable silence in the car. I never really got to know him really because he doesn't talk much. He started playing music that I liked and sativa by Jhene Aiko. I love her music it's sooo good. I started to sing the song in my head.

Is it hot in here, or is it just me?
I'm so high in here, been smokin' on this weed
Told 'em, "Go on, take a shot on three"
Told 'em, "Drinks is on me"
Yeah, the drinks
Are on me
I said now go and take a shot on me
Only drug a bitch is on is the tree
But I lasted ten rounds like a freak
Like a G

We pulled up to his mom house and it was a 2 story 2 garage house. I loved it I can tell this was a nice and peaceful neighborhood.

 I loved it I can tell this was a nice and peaceful neighborhood

Terrell's moms house ^^^

We ringed the door bell twice and waited a couple of seconds. "Omg Hey" She said happy to see me. I walked in closer and it was even better in the inside. "Hi, I'm Monique" I said to her, She walked into the kitchen and I followed.

"Well hello to you too mom" Terrell said to her. "Boy shut up I'm still mad at you" I laughed at her comment and sat down.

"She's prettier than the last girl you brought to my house" she said. Terrell gave her a straight face " mom that's rude asl, but you ain't lying" I looked at him and my face became red.

"Alright y'all the food is done, we can talk after you done eating" his mom said.

She gave me my plate it was macaroni chicken and sweet potatoes.

—————

Excuse any mistakes good bye