✩𝟓✩

𝙼𝚘𝚗𝚒𝚚𝚞𝚎 𝚃𝚑𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚜𝚘𝚗 (𝙽𝚒𝚚𝚞𝚎) 𝟷𝟿
𝙰𝚝𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚊 , 𝙶𝙰 : 𝙼𝚘𝚗𝚒𝚚𝚞𝚎 𝙰𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝
𝙹𝚞𝚗𝚎 𝟸8, 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟷

𝙼𝚘𝚗𝚒𝚚𝚞𝚎 𝚃𝚑𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚜𝚘𝚗 (𝙽𝚒𝚚𝚞𝚎) 𝟷𝟿𝙰𝚝𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚊 , 𝙶𝙰 :  𝙼𝚘𝚗𝚒𝚚𝚞𝚎 𝙰𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝𝙹𝚞𝚗𝚎 𝟸8, 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟷

I was chillin on my couch watching the boondocks. It's been 2 days since i met his mom and she was cool. She was just talking about if i need anything she got me and if Terrell do anything wrong she gonna bitch slap him and shit. But overall she real cool she didn't give me no negative energy or nothing.

I was still watching tv and Zuri walked in. "Hey girl" she said while walking in.

"hey pooks" I said getting up. I gave her a hug and sat down again.

"How's my baby" she said she swear that she the daddy of this baby.

"They good" i said.

"tell me why i was at the mall and i seen this fine a girl and she seen me and she walked over to me and asked for my number and when i say fine i mean fine" she said.

"Girl it's always somebody new each week but im happy for you" Zuri never really had good luck with girls because she never found the right person they usually cheat or use her or manipulate her.

Me and Zuri has been close since middle school so I've known her for a minute. I have been with her at her lowest and highest. Her family didn't support her and her sexuality but it didn't matter to me. She was abused at a time and she came to stay with me for a time. Soon her parents moved away and left her alone.

———

I was still talking to zuri and my phone dinged.

𝑻𝒆𝒓𝒓𝒆𝒍𝒍🤰🏽🖕🏾

𝑻𝒆𝒓𝒓𝒆𝒍𝒍🤰🏽🖕🏾~ Be ready in 10 minutes.

~ Dam no hello, how are you.

𝑻𝒆𝒓𝒓𝒆𝒍𝒍🤰🏽🖕🏾~ You heard what i said.

———

I was waiting in my living room for him to tell me to come outside. I was wearing a simple outfit because I didnt know the situtaion. I have on a brown hoodie, beige tights, dunks, brown beanie and a marc jacobs bag.

 I have on a brown hoodie, beige tights, dunks, brown beanie and a marc jacobs bag

The outfit ^^^

My phone dinged i grabbed my bag and knowing it was him and walked out the door and locked it behind me.

I saw his car outside my apartment and walked over too it and got in. "You look good" he said licking his lips i looked him up and down and mugged him.

"Where we going" I said.

"We going to my crib so you can meet my homeboys" i said.

"Oh ok" i said but im confused on why i gotta meet them.

———

"YOOOO DIDNT I SAY FUCKING CLEAN THIS BITCH" Rell said to them. The house was really nice but when you walk inside you can tell a bunch of niggas live in hea.

"my bad bro calm down" one of his homeboys said.

"whatever yo this Monique, Monique this Cameron and Tyler." Rell said they both gave me a hug

"maybe i would have cleaned if you didn't eat my last honeybun" Tyler said as i laughed.

"nigga you really mad about a honeybun that i bought"

"hell yea you know food taste better when it's not yours" he said. "and then you big ass eat it"

"Fuck out my face yo"

———
I changed there characters
not proofread
Excuse any mistakes