✩𝟔✩

𝙼𝚘𝚗𝚒𝚚𝚞𝚎 𝚃𝚑𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚜𝚘𝚗 (𝙽𝚒𝚚𝚞𝚎) 𝟷𝟿
𝙰𝚝𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚊 , 𝙶𝙰 : 𝙼𝚘𝚗𝚒𝚚𝚞𝚎 𝙰𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝
𝙰𝚞𝚐 𝟷, 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟷

𝙼𝚘𝚗𝚒𝚚𝚞𝚎 𝚃𝚑𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚜𝚘𝚗 (𝙽𝚒𝚚𝚞𝚎) 𝟷𝟿𝙰𝚝𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚊 , 𝙶𝙰 :  𝙼𝚘𝚗𝚒𝚚𝚞𝚎 𝙰𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝𝙰𝚞𝚐 𝟷, 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟷

———

⚠️Warning this shows a uncomfortable things so just be aware ⚠️

𝐅𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐡 𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤

"Bye mommy" 9 year old me said to my mom

"Rell come upstairs with me real quick to help me with something"  my uncle said

"Ok" i started walking up the stairs to my uncle room"

once i walked in he closed and locked the door before i could even say anything i was grabbed and pushed on his bed i started laughing because i thought he was just playing with me.

he then started to undress me and started touching my area and i started crying.

"Just be quiet and let me do what i want with you" he says

———

I woke up sweating breathing hard as ever. I had those nightmares pretty often because those were one of the most scariest moments of my life.

Right now my uncle is dead. A week later after that happened i had the guts to tell my mom what happened. She got my family on him and the beat his ass and i didn't feel sad one bit.

I checked the time and it was 8:30 in the morning. might as well start the day.

I walked to the bathroom, brushed my teeth, wash my face and laid out my outfit. I laid out a pink spider hoodie, some black, cargo pants, mea culpa hat and some Jordans.

I put lotion on my body and put on my outfit.

The outfit ^^^^

𝐁𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐌𝐚𝐦𝐚🤰🏽⚠️

The appointment is in 30 minutes bring ya ass TERRELL!

Dam you can wait

Boy hurry tf up

This girl finna be the death of me

———

I walked in the hospital and seen her on the waiting room.

"i'm here you happy?" i said to her. As my phone dinged.

Deep throat 🫦😋

When can you come see me daddy i miss you

I'll see you in 30

"Monique Thompson" we heard we got up and followed the lady.

20 mins pass

"Oh i forgot to tell you your 9 and a half weeks pregnant and here's your ultrasound" she said handing monique the paper.

After that we got up and left the hospital
———

"oh fuck yes" jaz moaned as i thrusted into her.

"fuck" i mumbled.

"im bout to cumm oh yes" she moans.

"cum for daddy" she cums on my dick while i'm inside her still thrusting into her going faster.

"Fuckkk" i pulled out and nutted on her stomach.

———

"Rell when are you gonna stop playing with me and my feelings you know i want you and you just keep playing with me" she said and i sucked my teeth

"I'm not looking for love right now jaz" i said.

"bro atp just get tf out"

"ja- no just get the FUCK OUT RELL" she said cutting me off. I put my shoes on and walked out the door

I known jaz since high school she was really just a fuck buddy to me she really didn't mean anything more to me  but she is like a friend to.

𝐂𝐚𝐦🚬

Yo come to the hospital some niggas broke in the trap and shot tyler.

———

Sorry i don't post to much i be busy.

Didn't proofread