✩𝟕✩ 💋

𝚃𝚎𝚛𝚛𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝙼𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚛 (𝚁𝚎𝚕𝚕) 𝟸𝟷

After i got that text message from cameron saying tyler got shot i immediately left that house and went to the hospital

After i got that text message from cameron saying tyler got shot i immediately left that house and went to the hospital. Whole time im thinkin who df did this shit and we definitely getting our lick back.

I pulled up in the parking lot and parked and made my way inside the hospital building.

I walked in and seen cameron sitting in the waiting room area. "where he at yo" i said to cameron.

"bro chill out, he in the one of the surgery rooms." Cam said. I was heated ass hell and i started to get hot.

Me and tyler go way back to middle school so if i really lost him it would be like losing a brother fr.

"Family of Tyler Adams" i heard the nurse say. i immediately got up and walked to her. "Currently Tyler is fine he has a broken leg but will heal"she said and a breath of relief came out of me.

"Follow me, by the way may i ask what happened" she said to us as we followed her.

Me and cam looked at each other because if we told her how he got shot then she would ask more questions and that would lead us to be in jail.

"He got shot" I said simply. She looked at me like she was waiting for more detail but i wasn't finna give her that.

Soon we walked in the room and seen that he was up and watching tv. "yeoo gang" he said as we walked in.

"Wsp" cam said confused he was acting like he didn't just get shot. But it's understandable he had a child like mind.

"can you leave real quick" i said to the nurse. she left the room.

"What the hell happened" i said getting a little frustrated.

"I got shot by a nigga from west" he said and now i'm clearly mad.

"rd bet we spinning back on them but this time it's gon be hella blood and hella dead niggas" i said. i looked at cam and he nodded his head.

———

𝙼𝚘𝚗𝚒𝚚𝚞𝚎 𝚃𝚑𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚜𝚘𝚗 (𝙽𝚒𝚚𝚞𝚎) 𝟷𝟿

I was sitting on my couch watching tv as usual. I was bored and i ain't have nun to do so i called terrell.

It ranged a couple of times and he answered "yo Wsp" he said on the phone.

"Hey, nothing really just bored" I said playing with my nails noticing I need my nails done and my hair.

"Anything you need?" He said through the phone.

"Actually yea can you take me to get my nails and my hair done" I said hoping he would say yes. He sighed "yes".

𝒯𝒾𝓂ℯ 𝓈𝓀𝒾𝓅

I was now in the car with him driving back to my apartment. I got a wig install (40inch bust down you already know 😝) and a some long coffin pink nails. While we were driving I couldn't help to notice he was a little like down. Me being me I am obviously gonna say something "you good"

He looked at me, we are currently at a red light. "Nah not really, Tyler got shot today" he said . I was completely shocked I ain't know how to reply really I just said some things that came to the top of my head

"Is he ok" I asked and he nodded his head. He began to play with his fingers and i gave him a hug (its still a red light we just gon act like its like a long one) and he looked surprised. "its gon be alr" i guess he must not receive them a lot. He began to look me in my eyes and I looked back. Soon he pulled me into a kiss and i kissed him back.

———————————

YALLLLLLLL IM SORRRRRYYYY FOR NOT UPDATING IVE BEEN BUSY......

But anways yall she must stay focus she cannot fall for him..

Not proofread,,,,,,,, what yall think?????