Prologue

Previously on Rwby vol 8...

3rd P.O.V.

We see Ruby point of view before her disappearance in the void as it replays the event that happened earlier.

Ruby: *panting*

Ruby and her team were about to crossover the portal until a loud explosion stop them in their track as they see Cinder is attack

Yang: Ruby!

Hearing Yang call out to Ruby as Neo was about to strike until Yang push her away, taking strike herself.

Ruby: Ah!

As she watches as her dear sister get send flying back, falling over the edge an into the void below.

Ruby: Ah ha! No!

Crescent Rose falling over the edge.

Then we see Ruby hanging on to Neo boot before Cinder stand over them both.

Cinder: Should have never been born.

Where Cinder hit Neo in the face making her let go of the edge.

Next, Blake is seen holding on to Ruby, saving her.

Blake: No!

Until her weapon string get cut making them fall toward the void as they drift apart.

Ruby: No.

Ruby closes her eyes before opening them, seeing glowing orange orbs and touching them until Neo came charging toward her, punching her across the face.

Ruby retaliated by holding Neo back, but Neo started changing into Oscar trying to mess with Ruby mind as she continues attacking Ruby while changing into Yang next. Then to Penny as she put Ruby into chock hold making her gasp for air, but Ruby fought her off as she spun her away as they both disappear into the void.

Or it should seem they did.

Location: Earth

In a far distance, a planet called earth were the famous genius inventor name Y/n L/n resides in

famous genius inventor name Y/n L/n resides in. A world where aura, Grimm, magic, huntsmen/huntresses, and kingdoms don't exist. A world that basically the same as the real world.

L/n Resident