Episode 2

Y/n P.O.V.

I was standing between the two groups as I waited how they're going respond. To be honest this is exciting to see them reunited with long lost love ones/friends. But I'm more concerned of what they're going to find out while they've been staying with me.

I waited a couple more minutes for one of them to speak but nothing, so I decided to break the ice.

Y/n: Umm...... does anyone want to go first.

RWBY/Jaune: ..........

Pyrrha/Sienna/Summer: ........

Y/n: I guess not....... *sigh* This is more awkward when the time I accidentally walk in on Summer taking a shower.

Sienna/Pyrrha/Jaune/Blake/Weiss: Huh?!?

Summer/Ruby/Yang: Jair!?!/What?!?!

Y/n: Oh shit.

I think that got them talking then I felt Yang grab me by the collar of my shirt.

Yang: What did you say?!

Y/n: Whoa! Yang, calm down!

Yang: Don't tell me to calm down after what I just heard!

Summer: Yang stop! Don't hurt him!

Pyrrha: He didn't mean to say it out loud!

Yang wasn't listening to Summer, what did I expect. Yang is still a brawler once she's mad, there no stopping her.

Y/n: Trust me, Yang. You are going to regret this if you don't calm down.

Ruby: Please, Yang! Calm down, let's not act out irrational here. This is still his home, and he did save us!

Blake: And we still don't know anything about this world yet!

Weiss: So, can you please NOT hurt the only person who can explain everything more to us!

Yang still refuses to listen, so I have no choice but to defend myself.

Y/n: *thought* I did warn her.

So, I use one of the self-defenses moves I've learned and made a swift movement, quickly taking down Yang with a kick flip causing her to fall over on one of the sofas.

Yang: Gah!

Yang: Gah!

RWB/Jaune: What the heck?!

Ruby: *thought* Did he just throw my sister over the freaking couch!?

Weiss: *thought* I never seen anyone take down Yang like that before!

Blake: *thought* What were those moves just now! I never seen anyone move so swiftly like that except for few handfuls.

Jaune: *thought* Oh man! He's in trouble now!

I quickly recover my footing but then realize I just hurt one of Summer daughters.