Episode 6

3rd P.O.V.

Y/n and Yang are driving alongside the highway as Yang is following Y/n from behind. She seen enjoying the breeze of the air hitting her face except for Blake who's trying her best to cover her eyes from the breeze as she hold on tight to Yang.

Yang: Oh man! Can you feel that fresh air, Blake! It feels incredible!

Blake: I can feel alright! And I don't like it!

Inside the car where the others are, Jaune, Weiss, and Ruby look outside the window as they are amazed to see the real world for the first time.

Weiss: Wow! I haven't seen this many people on the road before in this time of day. Where do you think they're going Y/n?

Y/n: Most of them are trying to get to work on time by using the highway that leads to town down and others are using this highway to get to their location faster.

Jaune: There's so many restaurants! Why are they so many!?

Y/n: They're fast food restaurants, Jaune. The reason they're so many is because they need spread out in different areas for business purposes. Along with providing part time jobs for teens like us.

Ruby inspect the many people in the streets going about their day without worry.

Ruby: There so many people in one place and you're saying no one is worried about any Grimm attacks.

Y/n: None Ruby, no matter how much I say it. This place is completely Grimm free minus the crime activities of course. But that rarely happens around here.

Ruby: It just I can't seem to wrap my head around this.

Summer: Believe it my little Cookie Monster. No danger will come to harm us.

Ruby: Ok if you say so. Wait! Cookie Monster. Why are you calling me, Cookie Monster?

Pyrrha: *giggle* Is a name Y/n told Summer to call you because it reminded him of an old cartoon show he watched as a kid.

Ruby: Alright but why Cookie Monster, I don't get it.

Y/n: Is because you enjoy cookie so much you'll start devouring it immediately. Hahaha!

Ruby: Hey! That not true!

Y/n: Then explain why the minute I offer you a box of cookies you immediately start chowing down like a hungry rabbit.

Ruby: It not funny. Hmph!

Y/n: Ok, ok, ok, I'm sorry Ruby. I was just trying to lighten the mood for you. How about we listen to some music before we get to our destination.

Weiss: Music? You have music here.

Y/n: Definitely, have a listen to one of my favorite songs in my album.

Pulling out and connecting his phone to his car Bluetooth, he picks the song from his album as he presses play for everyone to listen.