Episode 9

Penny P.O.V.

Penny: *thought* How... How am I alive?

I tried moving but was unable to move an inch.

Penny: *thought* Why can't I move?

I looked around a bit and notice I was inside some strange machine of some kind.

Penny: *thought* What is this place?

That when I heard something opening before I knew it a boy my age appears in front of me looking excited for some reason.

Y/n: I can't believe it, she finally awake... wow!

I tried speaking the best of my capabilities so I can figure out what's going on.

Penny: Hello? Who are you? Where am I?

Y/n: She can speak that good to know. Hold on, Penny! Give me a minute to get you out so I can introduce myself properly. Eva turn off the machine to Penny healing chamber while I get her something to dry herself off!

A.I. Eva: As you wish, Y/n.

Y/n? Eva? Those are strange names... suddenly I felt the machine I was inside start moving as the water inside was being drained out underneath me. Then the person name Y/n came back with a towel as the machine opens up letting me get out. Taking a step forward I lost my balance but was immediately caught in time by the same teen boy.

Y/n: Woah, Woah, Woah, I got you, Penny.

Penny: So... tired... is that normal?

Y/n: Almost forgot you're still new to this being human stuff.

Penny: My head hurts...

Y/n: Come on, just take a seat here.

He grabs a nearby chair for me to sit as he wraps a towel around me.

Y/n: How are you feeling Penny?

Penny: What is this pain I'm feeling?

Y/n: It's called a headache. Don't worry give it a few minutes it will pass away.

Penny: I don't like it...

Y/n: No one does Penny... no one dose...

As I was rubbing my head, I suddenly remembered my friend Ruby and her friends.

Penny: Wait! Where's Ruby?! And the others!

Y/n: Whoa, Penny calm down. Ruby and the others are ok. Which reminds me, I should tell them that you're finally regain consciousness. I'll be back!

He then rush off somewhere as I remain sitting here looking on confused of the situation I'm in.

Penny: What a strange boy he is... I like him already.

3rd P.O.V.

Back upstairs everyone is seen doing their own thing as they're contemplating what to say once Y/n comes back from his lab.

Ruby: Do you think Y/n is going to be ok?

Weiss: Given the fact that people from his past decided to ruin his day with us by causing trouble for him and bringing up something personal from his past. I think he needs time to himself without us asking more questions about it.

Yang: I wish I there with him at least those jerks would think twice before messing with him.

Blake: I'm sure they'll be scared of you, when they see you but remember, Yang. Y/n said we shouldn't be drawing attention to us. You already saw what happened back at the mall, we were lucky to get out quick before officers got the chance to question us.