Episode 8

Y/n P.O.V

I can't believe these jackasses are back... they always been a pain in the ass for me since high school. Bullying me around, messing with my tech, stealing my homework, etc... but what was worse of all is Jack sleeping my ex-girlfriend then sending me that terrible video afterwards to mock me. Even though I made sure to delete every data of it from my phone, it doesn't change the fact I witnessed something I should never see from someone I used to love. However, it doesn't matter now, what matters is keeping Weiss safe from harm sure she can take care of herself because she's a huntress and all.

But this isn't Remnant... the last thing we need is drawing unnecessary attention to ourselves and them using any evidence for blackmail to use against the girls. So, I have two choices either to run away and call everyone to gather back at the parking lot or deal with these guys here and now, knowing there's a high chance of Weiss exposing herself to everyone here in the mall.

Jack: So, what will it be tech nerd, the easy way or the hard way?

Before I could think of anything to deal with this matter, Weiss shout out in anger at the four.

Weiss: DON'T YOU DARE THINK I'LL LET YOU LAY A HAND ON ME OR MY FRIEND, Y/N!

Y/n: *thought* Fuck it... THE HARD WAY IT IS!!!

Jack: You hear that boys? It's- ack!

I was the first one to strike the first blow by punching Jack in the face and breaking his nose as he falls to the floor. I can tell by other three expression that they were surprised by my action and Weiss being amazed that I threw the first punch.

Weiss: Wow...

Drake: He punched Jack in the face...

Luke: W-What the hell...

Jason: GET THEM!!!

Y/n: Get ready, Weiss.

Weiss: Don't have to tell me twice, Y/n.

Y/n: No using your semblance.

Weiss: Oh, come on!

The fight began as the three charge at us.

Me and Weiss managed to fend them off along with me managing to break most of their bones. Jason, Luke, and Drake can be seen on the floor all bloody and bruised up from the beat down, me and Weiss gave them.

Y/n: Now... stay the fuck down...

Weiss: This would have gone easier if I used my semblance to summon my Armor Gigas or Boarbatusk to scare them off.

Y/n: Yeah, maybe it would've... but we can't take the risk of you or any of your team exposing yourself to the public eye.

Weiss: Fair point. What should we do now?

Y/n: Right now, leave. We already drawn enough attention to us because of this fight.

Weiss: Alright-

Jack: WAIT JUST A FUCKING MINUTE!?

We both turn to look at Jack to see him get up from the floor while holding his broken nose.

Y/n: *thought* Was he still crying on the floor this whole time while me and Weiss was fighting off his goons. How pathetic...

Jack: Don't you dare think... you can get away with breaking my nose... and beating up my friends...