III

My last class ended around 10 minutes ago and I've been procrastinating since

My last class ended around 10 minutes ago and I've been procrastinating since. Nadia decided to stay after with me while I talk to Mrs.Iynova plus she's most likely gonna chill at mines for a bit.

"I'll meet you by section L, the car will be warmed up for you as well. Just tell her to make it under 20 because I still need to get gas."

She gives me a small hug before heading off to her car when I finally start my walk to her room.

Two more weeks until I won't ever see these hallways and lockers again. It wasn't all this bad for me in the beginning surprisingly. From freshman to junior year everything was fine, I had a few friends that were maybe a little bit judgy but it was something; I was never bullied or messed with, I was to myself. Until Syenna decided to spawn.

"I was starting to think you weren't gonna show дорогой. Please have a seat little love."

She gestures me over to a chair she must've pulled up before I walked in.

I make my way over not even attempting to hide my nervousness yet she seemed to notice and offered me a small smile easing the tension a little.

"Um...you wanted to speak with me miss?"

'That was the best sentence I probably let out so far.'

"My original reason was to finish our conversation but I also wanted to apologize for earlier events of a certain student.vThat was completely out of line and you shouldn't believe anything that spoiled brat let's out."

I let her know it was fine and that I'm used to it by now, plus I don't nee pity.

"She's done this to you before? Is she the one who did that to your face?"

'Not thinking clearly I don't answer due to the first assumption being true. Thought that also meant the second one might be true to her regarding my silence.'

I watch her intently as I twiddle my hands while she sits up more and leans in towards me.

"Use your words Genevieve, Is she the one who did this? I also ask that you answer me truthfully because I don't like the idea of being lied to hon."

Deciding that earliers answer helped out a little bit, I lowly let out a response prior to her question and she doesn't seem fond of it.

I mean does she expect me to just say"Oh well you know, my parents don't really like me much and my mom slapped me earlier?"

"I can only stay for about 10 minutes, my friend is outside waiting for me."