V

Umm Hello?!

Umm Hello?!

Waiting for a reply back I take my time ingesting my surroundings; I remember Nadia telling me we were driving to Jayden's house along with some guests but that's about it. I was too stressed and drained to where I couldn't fight it and just let myself slip fully.

'But that's where I may have gone wrong.'

"Oh noo..she said there would be company and I let myself slip. Maybe Nad's rushed us into the room orrrr...well yea that's all I got." I whisper to Rango since I heard hollow footsteps in the hallway."

"Hey Eve, can I come in."

Letting out a small breath of relief I hum in approval watching as the door quietly opens.

Smiling I pat the bed beside me after the door was closed and locked so we wouldn't get any interruptions.

"How're you holding up bubs? You look a little disheveled."

"Nads, I slipped yesterday."

Looking down she gives me a small nod waiting for me to continue.

Grabbing Rango once more, I pull him up to me before giving him a tight hug. Rango is like my other best friend,he always listens to my problems too but it would be nice if he gave his opinion on things; maybe he's just shy.

"I slipped when there were people over....im sorry if I made them leave or very uncomfortable"

Reaching over she grabs my hand and pulls me on for a tight hug before she's the one who starts acting nervous. I furrow my brows pulling back and now it's my turn to wait for the words to spill from her mouth.

"Well just keep an open mind about what I'm about to tell you."

"They were kinda in the front when we walked in and was kinda demanding answers." She continued scratching the back of neck in nervousness. 'Well I may of guessed that.'

"Umm...well I kinda told them why we were there and uhm, I'm not sure how you'll take this but as said, keep an open mind".

I was kinda frustrated that she told them my situation if I were being honest. I didn't show her though and decided to try and keep a natural face holding Rango even tighter, surely she could've lied or simply ignored them.

"There was two women who were over. One seemed to know you though? At least that what I believe as she called your name the moment she saw you. Anyways, she came over demanding an answer and I didn't go into detail about what happened, just enough to understand a little."

'One of the women knows me?

"You were really deep in headspace and though I've been kinda a temporary caregiver, I lack in the baby department bubs. Fortunately for us they're both caregivers and helped me out a bit and before you get upset it wasn't all that bad. You looked relaxed in their hold, ohhhh Eve what's wrong come here."