VI

❦𝓖𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓿𝓲𝓮𝓿𝓮❦

'abracadabra, make thyself disappear'

Peaking through one eye still having the lingering effect of sleep engulf me, I still see myself in the same predicament and unfortunately for me everyone has their eyes set on me.

Looking around the spacious living room, a couch is directly across having a clear table as our barrier, I don't see Ms. Iyvnova which is good in my eyes as I don't have to face her right at the moment but why is her wife still here? Maybe she's in the bathroom.'

Though I'm a bit tired from my nap I start to wake up more due to the slightly uncomfortable position I'm in.

I get ready to rub my eyes but soft yet firm hands gently grab onto my wrist making me frown eyes widening.

'who did that?' Looking ahead I make eye contact with Jayden which earns me a small chuckle from her " Look behind you Evie bby".

Hearing the dishes clatter as they get picked up I realized Nadia was holding in a small laugh nodding me to go on.

"Finally Gen...took you a bit little one"

'what do I even say. I kinda feel stupid that I couldn't tell I was basically behind cradled by my teacher. Maybe it was because she was too comfy and despite the odd position, the warmth I felt was so nice.

"What's with the frown little love?"

"How did I get here? I mean like-"

"Shhh, it's okay love you woke up a bit early this morning and we got you back to sleep pretty much as soon as we can. I wouldn't be surprised that you can't remember much."

"Are you hungry or thirsty love? It's been about 4 hours since you last ate?"

'Now I feel more embarrassed, I slept on my teacher's lap with her wife right next to us? I'm gonna murder Nad, no way she-'

"Hey don't glare me down brat, you seemed very content and I didn't wanna disturb you anyways, plus you needed it."

Rolling my eyes I turn my attention back toy predicament looking over to Ms.iyvnova's wife? Thinking now, "ms.iyvnovas wife" isn't ideal and neither is Ms.Iyvnova, that's too confusing."

'Titling my head I try and study her, she looks like her name could be Aeline. I should ask....but I won't.

"What's running through that head of your's darling."

"She wants to know your name but she won't ask you directly for it. She went a week not knowing mine because she was too shy to ask"

"Oh don't whine, it's true and you know it brat"

"Not a brat" I whisper out.

'Why is she embarrassing me more and moreeee, I don't embarrass her in front of her friends or anyone it's not fairrr'

"Dear love you don't have to be shy to ask our names darling. Aww babe she's blushing"

'Im seriously gonna runaway after this. Feeling my face get hotter by the second I hide my face into Ms.Iyvnova until they stop embarrassing me.

"Name p'ease" I groan out which earns me a chuckle and a small back pat.

I'm Athena little love, and it's very nice to meet you Genevieve, though i wish it was under better circumstances.

'Better circumstances?'

" sono Adira Principessa. But In school it's Ms.Iyvnova to you little miss."

'I'm definitely calling her Adira in class tomorrow.'

I get out of my hiding spot lifting some of my curls out of my face grinning at Athena as she makes a funny face. Now getting a good look at her, she's really pretty just like Adira. The only thing is Athena has heterochromia?

I feel a little poke around my neck causing me to scrunch and give a small laugh thrashing, maybe a bit too much since my grinning turns into a laughing fit causing me to almost fall and Adira panicked voice startles me.

"HEY NO, oh my love are you okay. Shh love I didn't mean to scare you бабочка you're safe little one I'm so very sorry."

( Бабочка Butterfly )

She continues to sooth and rock me which helps a lot and my tears subside.

"And don't beat yourself up about it малышка it was an accident you guys were only playing don't beat yourself up, теба я люблю I'm not mad or upset you're ok."

( Малышка • Babe; тебя люблю я • I love you )

'From hearing all the commotion, Nad came rushing through asking if everything is alright and ok; but when did she leave in the first place?'

After reassuring her we were ok Athena spoke up directing her words to me still worried about earlier.

She gives me a small smile, eyes glistening while reaches out to wipe a lingering tear before she spoke "I'm really sorry darling, I didn't realize it'd go to that extent and I hope you can forgive me little one."

"Pretty eyes" I tell her earning me a light chuckle from both parties.

"Why thank you darling but I must say yours are truly beautiful."

'That sentence made me blush given that no one has ever tolde that considering they're just regular dark brown. I give a thank you and finally ask to be sat down on the couch remembering exactly where I had sat'

"Of course Eive, while you get comfortable can we talk about what happened last night."

'omgggg mi sorry guysss. I've been going through some things and trying to help both my partners lately. Again terribly sorry guyssss I really is.
Anyways it's late and I'm not trying to get lectures by them tomorrow soooo....nightie night.

Night, morning, evening.