VII

P.s, I'm lit writing this while having bad cramps so....if there's mistakes,
apologies.

꧁༒☬𝓖𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓿𝓲𝓮𝓿𝓮☬༒꧂

"I'll give you guys some space, call me if you need anything."

'Why'd she have to leave me alone with them... I'd rather her explain it than me, plus it's not just her it's her wife as well.'

Looking up I give them my biggest smile while coming up with a distraction that probably won't work but trying doesn't hurt,at least I hope not.

Though halfway through thinking Dira (Adira) spoke out when she realized what I was up to."Oh no, I know that look cutie and you're not getting out of it either so get as comfortable as you can. Do you want to go somewhere secluded is that it?"

"No....just promise no police please" No matter how bad it gets I can't and wont call them, my parents have made that very clear aswell; Around my 11th birthday I caught them having a heated argument about me as always. I peeked downstairs being nosey and all when I caught him hit her but she looked to be unfazed. Blood trickled down her nose yet she kept her composure as always.

Ironically enough, my father wasn't all that bad from what I could remember. He'd always try to save me and my siblings from my mom's explosive reactions as best he could while trying to keep us calm whispering how he'd never let her go too far when it came to us; he would go find her help.

Unfortunately during that time the arguments were getting worse leading him to drinking and turning to drugs. He started acting like her if not worse so when he hit her I panicked, ran to my room and called 911. All I can say is my parents put on the best act they could to shoo them away saying I was just upset with them and wanted to get payback.

Still, they had to go through an evaluation and since it happened recently the bruising wasn't just gonna vanish in 5 minutes and the officers picked up on that, fortunately my mom didn't press any charges but they still took my dad in for a few days and that was the last time I thought about calling the police.

"Hey Gen love you alright?"

"She must've got stuck in a memory, calmly ease her back just nothing too loud or that may shock her, I mean it Adira."

'Do they realize I can hear everything they're saying?

"Sorry I'm sorry, I was thinking about something umm what did you want to know."

"What happened to you at home darling, who did that to your cheek?" Athena whispered out stroking my cheek, she feels so warm.

"My mom but it was an accident I'm okay too see?" I make sure to give them a big convincing smile.

That didn't earn me nothing but a frown and raised brow from both.

"Your mom accidentally hit you? Why'd she accidentally hit you cutie?"

'I tell them how I made them upset to them kicking me out in 2 weeks and how she hit me but she didn't mean it, I know she didn't.'

"Hon if you're being abused we have to report that; she didn't accidentally hit you either pretty, she meant to do that."

" Nu police" I rush out.

"Ok ok love no police but you're not going back to that place anytime soon either, I don't even wanna see them anywhere near you." Athena made clear to us. I say us bc even Adira looked a bit shocked.

I think Adira noticed I felt a bit uncomfortable and worked up to change the Convo but now I wished she didn't.

"Now little love, I'm sure someone in here has homework to do doesn't she?"

"Yes I tell Nadia right now" I say trying to get up as quick as I can."

"Nuu nuu t'ckle stop otay is me, IS ME"

"See no one can resist tickles малышка моя" (Babe)

"Yea yea, when she leaves I wanna discuss something with you"

Soree this is a short chap, I'm gonna edit it definitely since I don't really like it myself either but I'm not feeling well now Soo till thennnnn.