3 | christmas time

Wednesday 1st November 2023
12:14 pm

I get out of the toilet and head back to the compartment, to find it raided by the Slytherin boys. Blaise, Draco, Pansy and Astoria are sat at one side, on the other side there's Jessica, Enzo and Theo, leaving a space beside Theo just for me. "What a lovely surprise." I say, and take a seat beside Theo.

"JAYA how've you been!" Enzo asks, holding out his fist so I can fist bump him.

"Good! How are you guys?"

"Never better." Draco says, and I laugh.

"I forgot you existed ferret."

"Come on, it's only been two weeks." He sighs.

"How's Kathy?" Blaise asks and I smile. The group came over to my house once and Blaise and Kathy got along really well. They were stuck in the kitchen baking for a while. It was really sweet.

"Awh, she's okay. She was asking when's the next time you guys are coming over." I tell him and he laughs.

Just then, I feel Theo put his arm around me, and only I notice, as the rest of the group starts chatting between themselves. "I missed you angel." He says softly, and I look into his eyes.

"I missed you too. The break was such a drag."

"You okay though? It's been a while since we've had a proper conversation."

"Yeah... it's been a while. I'm okay though. It's Christmas! So I'm excited!"

"Christmas isn't for another six weeks Levine." Draco interrupts.

"It's practically already here. Shush Malfoy." I say to him, rolling my eyes.

"What are you getting me for Christmas this time Theo?" Jessica suddenly asks, and the whole group goes silent. "I loved last years gift. I still have the perfume."

For context, dear reader, last year we all did Secret Santa, and Theo pulled out Jessica's name out of the hat. He told me straight away and complained for days that he didn't want to get her anything, so I just gave him one of my perfumes to give to her, because I'm a great friend.

"What perfume?" He asks her, acting oblivious. "Don't worry, I'll show you later." She says, and continues to tap away on her phone again, and chew her gum.

"I beg, please could I swap places with someone." Enzo says quite loudly, making us all laugh as we watch him squish both Theo and I even more as he attempts to budge even further away from Jessica sat beside him.

"Don't mind if I do." Malfoy says, and Enzo sighs in relief, and the two of them swap places.

Theo whispers something about Malfoy being down bad for Jessica, making me giggle slightly, but my attention is drawn to Enzo now sat between Blaise and Astoria. Tori looks like she doesn't want to be there, but Enzo is absolutely loving it.

"Astoria," He says. "Oh my, look out the window!" He tells and she turns her head away from him, kind of alarmed as she attempts to see what's outside. Suddenly, his hand meets her chin and he pulls her head to look back at him. Draco, Theo and Blaise go crazy, cheering for Enzo as he attempts to rizz her up. I laugh along as I even notice he adds a lip bite in there too.

Typical Enzo. Astoria is outraged and continues to argue with him, whilst the rest of us just laugh at what we just saw.  She doesn't know it yet, but Enzo really likes her. It's so blatantly obvious but she doesn't see it. I ship them so much, so I hope it works out for them.