17 | a riddle

Monday 13th November 2023
3:28pm

Mattheo's POV

My little session, if you'd like to call it, with Jaya in the little room she dragged me into was

My little session, if you'd like to call it, with Jaya in the little room she dragged me into was... something else. I never thought I'd show a single sign of attraction to a species like her, but whatever happened in there was insane.

She turned me on in a way that no girl has ever done before. She didn't even have to touch my dick either, which shocked me. No idea why, but I felt not nervous - because I don't get nervous - but careful with how I acted around her in those moments.

I don't know what got into me but... I enjoyed it. Eventhough she did leave as soon as she could.

But that encounter did make me realise that maybe I am attracted to Jaya... I don't like her of course, but she's just starting to look not ugly to me. She never was ugly in the first place, but I never accepted the fact that she's hot until now.

She's making it hard for me to get to her though, and I don't know why. I thought this would be easy, getting her to like me but it's really not surprisingly.

That just makes me crave her even more.

Most girls would get on their knees for a chance to even speak to me.

I stroll into the potions lab late, seen as though I had to wait a minute in the closet for my boner to go away. It's been around two weeks since I've been here so I can't even use the excuse of getting lost to excuse my lateness to Professor Snape. I can already tell he doesn't like me but I don't think he likes anyone anyway.

"Sorry I'm late." I say as I walk in and Professor Snape glares at me and then points to a seat at the front of the classroom.

"Sit." He says with his nasally voice. He wouldn't take house points off of his own house so I was let off. I move to the front only to realise that the empty seat is right next to her. A grin forms on my face and she glances up at me, her big, pretty eyes widening and then she quickly looks back down and pretends to take notes.

Cute.

I sit beside her and lean back in my seat, manspreading my legs slightly so that my knee touches hers. I don't know why but whenever I'm near her, I feel the need to touch her. Not in a weird way, but I've noticed whenever I do she gets all flustered and her cheeks turn rosey.

"You haven't got your notebook." She whispers to me, surprised that she's speaking to me first this time.

"And?" I shrug. I usually rock up to lessons with no equipment anyway because my brain soaks up the knowledge well enough. No need for the fuss of writing.

She rolls her eyes at me and continues to make her pretty notes, taking extra time to highlight with pastel colours. "Ew." I mutter and her head whips towards me. She scrunches her face in disgust.