3

(This time not my art, sorry everyone. But I promise to draw some Kokushibo x Douma myself next time :)

Everything hurt, was the first thing that Douma thought after waking up. Why was he even feeling like this in the first place? Demons can't get sick...

''If this is how emotions feel, I don't want anything to do with them...'', he mumbled under his breath.

Slowly standing up, noticing he still has no missions, Upper two decided to go outside for a walk. Going into the forest seemed like a great idea, so off he went. People do say that fresh air helps if you feel bad, or something like that.

While wandering around, he didn't even notice he arrived at a small cementary he made a long time ago. There layed the most important person for him, Kotoha. And there were two more graves, one with a grave stone that said, 'RIP; Ume and Gyutaro' and another one saying, 'RIP; Inosuke Hashibira'. Even if he couldn't burry the bodies, nor did he believe in Heaven or Hell, Douma still thought they'd like to be remembered in some way.

Without even noticing, he knealed down next to the first grave and started talking.

''Hi Kotoha... I'm sorry I didn't come earlier. You'll probably never forgive me for what I did, but I want you to know that... that... it wasn't me who k-killed you. It was him, and... he was in-in my body...I-I'm sorry. Rest in peace.''

He did that to everyone. Talking to the cold, wet stones even tho it wasn't a part of his 'religion'. The Uppermoon demon didn't even notice Kokushibo spying on him from a bush, until the other spoke.

''Who are these two?'', the taller demon asked pointing at Kotoha's and Inosuke's graves.

Douma jumped slightly in suprise before looking at his elder.

''K-Kokushibo-dono! What are you doing here?''

''I saw you leaving the Infinity fortress, and decided to follow you. Nothing much... so, who are they?''

''Kotoha was my wife, I saved her and her newbord child a few years ago. She was different... and she made me feel. That was... something I always wished for. But lord Muzan wasn't too keen on that. He controled my body making her see what I realy am, and when Kotoha ran away I- no he killed her.'', he took a deap breath to calm himself down before continuing. ''She managed to throw Inosuke, her child, in a lake. But, when I was searching for the infant I only found the white cloth he was wrapped in. So he probably died as well...''

''Sorry for your loss, I understand now. Either way, I have to ask... who were Daki and Gyutaro for you?''

''Ah, they truly were important to me. You see, I saved little Ume, aka Daki, from dieing and turned these two into demons. I was Upper six at that time, them going in my steps.''

They slowly started walking back to Nakime's castle.

''So... you had a teacher-student relationship?''

''More like children-father I think...''

''They didn't seem to like you much... but I wouldn't say they hated you like the rest.''

''After Akaza-dono told them about me not realy having emotions, they thought all the love I showed them was fake. Gyutaro hated me for that, not giving me a chance to explain, while Daki decided to act like her brother for once, disliking me.'', he suddently slowed down.

''...Douma?''

Upper two gradually completely stopped in his tracks...

''Douma, are you ok?''

..before hunching over on the forest floor...

''Douma! Can you hear me?''

...and puking everything he ate for the last two days, passing out afterwards.

If not Kokushibo, the blond demon would hit the ground face-first, but now they were stuck in quite an embarassing position, which caused even the big, strong Upper one to blush.

Kokushibo's right leg was between Douma's legs, his knee nearly touching the other's di- *acward cough*. The taller male's hands wrapped around Upper two's body, like during a hug. And then-

*Strung*

Nakime's biwa teleported the two back, as soon as the short woman saw what happened. But that only made the two males position even worse. Kokushibo tripping and falling on top of Douma, his face now redder that Muzan's blood. While Nakime watched the whole ordeal unamused.

''Are you two done yet?''

''Uh... ahem, sorry Nakime. T-this never happened, got it?''

''Yeah, need help?''

''...kinda...''

Upper four helped Kokushibo to take Douma somewhere else, it was Kokushibo's room this time. Putting the rainbow-eyed man on a futon, they checked him for any un-healing injuries, Wisteria poison, or anything that seemed abnormal in some way.

''There's nothing unusual, what was he doing before the whole... ordeal?''

''Nothing. He visited some graves, talked to them like any normal person, and left.''

''Why were you even with him in the first place Upper one?''

''I saw him sobbing after I came back from my last mission, but then he fell asleep, so I left him be. But when I came back, he was heading outside. So I decided to follow him, out of pure boredom, it is quite amusing he didn't see me...''

''You did notice the fact he ate much less than normaly yesterday?''

''Yeah. Still, I have no idea what happened. Everything seems normal-''

''That's the problem!''

''Huh?''

''Normal for other demon's, but not Douma. His temperature seems normal, but Douma is always cold! Not like everyone else...''

''But demons can't get sick, right?''

''Not like a human cold, cancer or these kind of stuff. But demons can get emotionaly sick, like... you know, a fever from stress for example? He didn't tell you anything?''

''Douma did mention something about getting his emotions back or something... maybe, he just needs time to adjust to everything? I don't think he was a psychopath after all. Everyone including myself judged him without knowing him, or his past. Meanwhile he just didn't know how to act, and now his body can't work well with everything we did to him.''

''Seems like it. Let's just go to sleep for now, we'll talk to him once he wakes up.''

''Good morning, Nakime.''

''Morning Kokushibo.''

Word count: 1047

I'll try to get some more DouKoku in the next few chapters. Autor-chan's out :)