13

A few hours ago, Douma stumbled upon Kokushibo, or maybe the six-eyed demon was looking for him. For a good ten minutes, they were simply staring each other down, as if making sure it was realy them before locking their lips in a passionate kiss.

Now, it was an hour or two till dawn, with both of the demon idiots naked on the green, frosted grass. The males weren't smiling thought, knowing that this might be their last time seeing each other, they simply decided to stay in silence, loving every second spent with the other.

''Koku.... do you love me?''

''Of course.'', the taller demon hugged Douma as confirmation.

''But, don't you hate me? F-for betraying you and master, and everyone else? For leaving Nakime and you even tho I promised I'd stay by your side?''

''I don't understand why you did that, and I sure as Muzan would kill that Hashira, but no matter what would happen, I'd be unable to hate you. I love you Douma, and I realy hope you know that. After today, I don't think we'll be able to meet up again, he put more restrictions and rules on all of the demons, even Uppermoons after your disappearance. Please take care Douma.''

Before the blonde male even noticed, Kokushibo was dressed and running off into the forest. Deciding that sulking around would do him no good, Douma stood up and made his way to the closest cave, regretting it right away as he was being attacked by two dangerous slayers.

''Now, now! Obanai, looks like we got lucky, this demon seems rather strong.''

''I agree Sanemi. We should not underestimate him.''

The rainbow-eyed demon stared calmly at the two intruders before spinning around, and as they got ready for an attack, running away full speed from the Hashiras.

''Come back here you cunt!!''

Ignoring the duo's loud screams and protests, Douma continued his escape now jumping through the trees, making sure to keep enough distance from the humans. That was proven to be quite difficult as they where Hashiras who didn't want to give up.

When the ex-Kizuki member thought that he managed to run away, a harsh kick was sent to his ribs causing him to loose his footing and stumble down a short cliff, landing on both hands and legs. The blond was covered in dirt, 'Just fucking great!', he thought, seeing his mismatched haori filthy and wet.

Shinazugawa was about to attack yet again, if not that he was stopped by the shortest male Hashira to ever exist. Iguro pointed to the demon's clothes sending a brief glance to his friend, quiet shock was what Sanemi felt after noticing the haori similar to Giyuu's.

''OH FOR FUCK'S SAKE!! Can't that loner get with one day, ONE day without befriending demons!?''

''Seems not.'', came the Serpent pillar's sarcastic reply.

''OI! Demon! What rank are you, huh?''

More relaxed that before, Douma sat down properly with his legs tucked underneath. The creepily smiling demon announced ''An ex-kizuki member!'', with a sort of, idiot's pride in his voice, which made the other two take a step back cautiously. ''But it's fine! I'm a good demon now! I didn't even try to hurt you, right?''

''I don't give a shit, demon. If you were a demon moon, that means you ate humans, and if you ate humans then you're as bad as the other Kizuki fuckers.'', just as the wind hashira tried to strike, a loud 'caw' made him freeze.

''CAW! CAW! Wind Pillar Shinazugawa Sanemi and Serpent Pillar Iguro Obanai are ordered to bring the demon Douma, an ex-Kizuki member to the base! CAW!''

Shinazugawa got red in the face out of anger, screaming at the top of his lungs, and kicking any poor tree that was in his way. Striking down a few bushes and scraping a bird on accident, he turned around hearing Iguro and the rainbow-eyed male snickering quietly.

''Pfft- s-sorry Sanemi, but- pffff...''

''I fucking hate you! Stop now or I'll gut you, you short freak!''

At that statement the Hashira, along with Douma and maybe Kaburamaru started laughing full force falling to the floor while holding their stomachs. The blonde male's eyes filled with tears as the Wind-breathing user clenched his teeth and fists shaking from anger.

''I'M GONNA FUCKIN-''

''CAW!! The master is awaiting your arrival, a Hashira meeting will be held shortly! CAW! CAW!!''

''Shut the fuck up you stupid bird!! And let me finish my sentence goddammit!''

Iguro finaly stood up, dusting himself off in the process. Douma without putting up a fight allowed the snake owner to tie him up and followed the two slayers quietly, ignoring the weird looks that were send his way by- Kabusamari? Kubutaru? Whatever his name was.

About halfway there Shinazugawa made a move to cover the blonde's eyes which earned him a slap on the hand and a short explanation how Douma already knows where their base was.

The closer they got the more demon slayers they passed, some at the mere glimpse of the ex-Kizuki were scrambling away or begging for mercy, while some other lower ranked Slayers chose to watch from the side, snickering at how the demon was caught.

It was about four in the morning, the sun still hidden away but not for long as they neared their destination. The two Hashiras took him to a beautiful wood and rock mansion with Wisteria trees around the rather huge stone-covered area. A few people stood in the middle seemingly awaiting their arrival. Douma could recognise Mitsuri in the small crowd, cause of her unique hair of course.

A young girl and boy exited the building announcing ''The master of the mansion has arrived.'', before standing in their respectful places.

A white-haired woman with purple eyes and her most likely blind husband emerged from the door, the wife holding her love's hand and guiding him gently forward before coming to a stop. The black-haired man, who held a great resemblance to his children started speaking in a fatherly voice.

''Good morning my children. I apologise for calling you here so early, but this is a matter we should discuss imidiently. We're still waiting for two more people so let's be patient. In the meantime Douma, I'm Ubuyashiki Kagaya and this is Amane. Even letting you meet me is seen as a test itself, we're gathered here to decide if you're worthy of working by the name of the Demon Slayer Corps alongside the Hashiras. You all may remain standing in a form of precautions as we wait for Giyuu and Muichiro to return.'', Kagaya still kept smiling after his little speech.

''Master! May I have a request? Pleaseeee~''

''Of course Mitsuri my child.''

''Can we talk to the prisoner?''

''If you wish to then of course.''

''Kyaaaa!!! Yippee! Douma-kun, Douma-kun did you hear that? Long time no see Douma-kun, you do remember me, right? From that cave, right?''

''Of course! There's no way I'd forget such a bubbly female as you Mitsuri-chan! And besides, that happened like barely a month ago.''

''But it's soooo~ nice to see you again!'' :3

''Yep!'' :3

Everyone fell silent listening to the two laughing full heartedly with gigantic smiles on their faces like the idiots they were(pls don't tell Iguro, he'll come after me), wondering how they met eachother.

''Where have I failed Amane? I'm a disgrace to all the previous DS Corps leaders...''

''Kagaya...''

''...''

''...''

''You never said I'm wrong! How could you Amane?!''

___________________
Word count: 1275

I'm so so so so sorry guys!
I should have updated earlier, but there's so much going on right now. I feel like i'm failing you all T-T
I'll try my best to write another chapter this week, but no promises. Byee~
Autor-chan's out