7

(Hii, I'm back! ^My drawing btw)

''Oi freak! Where were you? Upper one needs to talk with you.''

Ah, yes. He was back, and Akaza didn't seem too happy about it. So, plastering his fake smile, which only annoyed the lower ranked demon more, he made his way to Kokushibo's room that was currently on the other side of the Infinity castle.

Douma knocked and opened the door after hearing a ''Come in''.

''Hello Kokushibo-dono, I heard you were looking for me. Is that true?''

While motioning for the younger to sit down, the six-eyed demon stared at the floor for a minute before answering.

''Are you... hiding from me? Or Nakime?

The room fell silent, Douma wasn't smiling anymore while Kokushibo waited for his answer.

''Douma... I had this weird feeling for a while now, and I know this is weird. Like realy weird. But, can we- can we do it?''

''Do wha- oh... oh! Wh- why would we, yk... why?''

''I- I think I like you Douma.'', the older Demon slowly pinned the other down. ''I realy love you Douma.''

'I realy love you Douma' , the blonde male's breath hitched after hearing these words. That simple statement, was what Kotoha said. Not only that... Muzan said that as well.

Suddently he couldn't move, his body not responding. Why couldn't he move his arms? Douma was scared, terrified, he didn't want to be there.

Meanwhile Kokushibo was continuing, taking Douma's lack of response as a green light. The taller man slowly took his purple Yukata off and Douma's unique turtleneck soon followed. The moon was high and full, and all around them, the room glowed as if lit from within.

Why was this always happening to him? What did he do? Of course he ate humans and all, but... this never happened to the other demons.

As the two demons moved and the moon struck them, they lit with a slight glow. Not much happened before the rainbow-eyed male was huffing and gasping for breaths he didn't need. Not because of pleasure, but pain and fear. Never once in his life he'd think something like this would be happening. Douma took a deap breath and tried his best to stop shivering, meanwhile noticing he could feel and fully move his body again.

''Ko... Kokushi- shibo, stop... please.'', a quiet whimper which imediently put an end to Upper moon one's actions.

''What?'', six eyes were now glaring holes in the blonde. ''Are you kidding me? Toying with me? Do you think it's funny!?''

''N- no! I just... I never-''

''Shut up! Never talk back to your superiors!(That's how a conversation works dumbass) And to think that I fell for it... I really thought you had emotions! I acted like an idiot, Muzan was right. Emotions are useless human traits. NAKIME!''

*Strung*

And he left.

''N- Nakime... teleport me to the Sanako forest, please.''

*Strung*

After he landed in the new quiet place, Upper two fell on his knees sobbing, while repeatedly murmuring how much he want's Giyuu.

''*hic* hic* -yuu, Giyu *hic* u...'''

The water Hashira as on cue walked, or rather sprinted, out from behind the green forest trees and tightly hugged the crying demon.

Giyuu finished his mission earlier than expected and decided to wait for his rainbow-eyed friend. It's not like he had anything else to do. But after a quite stressful day he himself had, seeing his only true friend cry was heart breaking.

The duo clang to each other and stayed in complete silence as the hours passed. It wasn't much, but they were glad to have a friend, no matter the race or age. Moments like these made them feel warm inside, and helped them live through the next day even if it was bad.

'''Yuu?''

''Hmm?''

''You reek of blood... did- did something happen? ''

''It's nothing I can't handle, it's a daily thing anyway...''

''Daily? Is someone bullying you?''

''It's fine... I'll tell you one day.''

The silence continued, yet this time it wasn't as peaceful as before, which made the blonde male quite angry at himself for ruining it.

Thousands of stars were litering the sky, when a sudden idea popped into Tomioka's head.

''How about I take you to my estate? We don't realy have anything to do here.'',while saying this his ocean-blue eyes looked straight ahead over the forest.

''I- I don't think I'm welcome there.''

''They don't have to know, right? Besides I broke the DS corps rules once already and it went well. So?''

''Sure ig, but if we're going then I want you to change your clothes for something warmer and get under a blanket.'', Douma replied while already standing up.

''What?'', the Hashira stood up as well already heading in the direction of the DS corps grounds.

''You seriously thought I didn't notice you have a cold? I could smell it yk?''

''Do I have to?''

''Yup! If you don't want me to commit murder killing the people who hurt you then yes.'', :3

''Yeah, sorry...'', Giyuu replied with a slight smile tugging on his lips.

''Awww~ was that a smile? You're so cuute 'Yuu''

And they continued their walk with Giyuu as a red, blushing mess(not a ship, so f*ck off), and Douma- well, being Douma for the rest of the night.

________________
Word count: 892

Hello there dear humans :3,
Sorry for not updating for a while. Again...
I hope you like my new drawing, I did that for a little contest on youtube.
Never mind that, do you want Douma to find out Inosuke's alive, fine, and out there cool and slaying demons?
Remember that you can always write down what you'd want me to add it the story.
Autor-chan's out