1.

-

Phoenix Myers glanced down at his schedule. "The fuck?" He mumbled under his breath glaring down at the piece of paper in his hand.

"This is fucking absolute shit. Who the fuck comes up with this shit." He mumbled to himself

"They could've at least gave me a freaking map of where the classrooms are. This isn't a Disney movie where apparently the new kid knows where exactly their class is." He sighed, looking up.

He stared at the crowded hallway, narrowing his eyes at every student who turned his way.

He resisted the urge to raise his middle finger and tell everyone to fuck off.

Phoenix started to make his way through the crowd of students who all smelled differently.

The smells mixing together almost made Phoenix gag. Who puts so much perfume or cologne on?

He held his breath as he walked through the hallway until he was knocked down.

First day of school, and people are already targeting him?

"My bad, I didn't see you there." He looked up and saw a teenage boy smirking down at him.

"Maybe put on some fucking glasses," Phoenix replied, standing up and glaring at the teenage boy.

"Maybe then you would see me." The smirk on the boys face fell,

"What did you say to me?" Phoenix chuckled

"Oh, hard hearing too, huh?" The boy pushed Phoenix against the lockers, making a loud bang echo through the hallway.

The chatter quieted down, and everyone turned to look at what caused the loud bang.

"Who the fuck do you think you are?" The boy questioned

Phoenix glanced down at the hands clenching his jacket and he looked up into brown eyes,

"Get your hands off my jacket," Phoenix said, and the boy grinned ,"or what?"

"Or what?" Phoenix titled his head to the side, a smile appearing on his face. "I'll fucking break them." He whispered

"Hey! The new guy is a tough guy! Let's see how tough he is after I'm done with him." The boy announced, and the crowd cheered and started yelling to fight like a chant.

Phoenix laughed, "After you're done with me?" He grabbed the boy's wrist in his hands.

"I warned you, you hard hearing blind motherfucker." He told him before a snap was heard.

The boy let out a scream of pain, falling to his knees, and Phoenix held the other wrist in his hand, crouching down in front of the wheeping boy.

"You made me break your wrist on my first day of school. I felt generous today, though, so I only broke one of your wrists." he let go of the other wrist standing up.

Everyone looked at him with horrifying and terrifying looks on their faces? "What? Come on! I warned the guy, didn't i?" Phoenix told them, rolling his eyes.

"Phoenix Myers!" Principle himbry shouted as he rushed towards them. Students cleared a path for him.

"My office now!"
- -

"- what were you thinking!?" Himbry yelled at Phoenix, who blankly stared at him.

"What? I'm not the bad guy here, alright? The dude was gonna beat me up on my first day of school. I had a right to defend myself." Phoenix told him with a shrug.

"You broke his hand!" Himbry shouted, "his wrist, I broke his wrist, there's a difference." Phoenix corrected

"And what's the big deal? He got away with a broken wrist. At least it wasn't two." He added

"The big deal is you can't break wrists, Myers! You can not break people's bones!" Himbry told him

"But I warned him! He didn't listen to me. I say that's pretty much his fault." Phoenix agrued

Himbry sighed ,"After school detention for a month."

Phoenix blinked ,"You're not gonna call the cops? Seriously, that's a new one."

"I won't have to call the cops because you idiot, that kid wrist you broke? His dad is a cop!" Himbry said

"Great, I'll get to meet whoever made that hard headed fuck." Himbry sighed, already getting grey hairs with this boy.

"I'll have someone show you to your class."
--------------------

Word count - 682

First chapter!

Hope you enjoy!

Vote and comment!