10.

Warning! This chapter contains smut!
Sorry in advance for the horrible smut.
----------------------------------

Phoenix was jealous. He admits that he is jealous. The second, he saw the Hickies on Stu's neck, the green monster came out.

He glared at the marks on Stu's neck while Billy was looking Smug about it.

Phoenix wasn't jealous about the fact that Billy marked Stu but the fact that he couldn't mark him.

He was upset about it. He wasn't pouting at all(he is).

It was the end of the day at school and Stu was chatting with Randy.

Billy and Phoenix were getting those tapes from Steve.

"It's all of them." Steve told them ,"are you sure?" Billy questioned, his eyes darkening.

"Y-yeah."Steve nodded his head, Billy and Phoenix shared a look.

"Get the fuck out of our sight." Phoenix told him and the two boys watched as Steve rushed away.

Phoenix and Billy chuckled before Billy turned to face Phoenix. "Do you like him?"

"Who?" Phoenix questioned but he had a good idea who Billy was talking about.

"Stu, I see the way you look at him. I'm not stupid." Billy said, crossing his arms

"I like him and I also like you." Phoenix replied

"Yeah? Well, I like you to but you hurt him and I will kill you." Billy threatened, a dark look in his eyes and Phoenix smirked.

"Same goes for you." Billy grabbed the bag full of tapes.

Billy smirked at Phoenix, "he likes it rough." With that, he walked away. He was going to burn them and he was going to kill Steve.

Phoenix watched Billy walk away. Did he just give him his permission to fuck his boyfriend?

Either way, Phoenix was going to.
- -

"Hey, what did Billy say that he was going to do again?" Stu questioned as he grabbed a soda from the fridge.

Phoenix and stu were currently over at Stu's house.

"He said something about fire and death." Phoenix replied and Stu let out a small laugh, coming to sit down next to Phoenix

"That's sound like something he would say." Phoenix stared at Stu before he leaned forward and placed his lips against stu's.

Stu's eyes widened in shock before he slowly started to kiss back.

He pulled back after he realized what he was doing and Phoenix chased after the kiss.

"Wait! We can't do this." Stu said, and Phoenix grinned, "why not? Billy gave me his permission, says you like it rough."

Stu blushed, "I do." Phoenix smirked before he kissed stu once and Stu instantly kissed him back.

Heat pooled in stu's stomach, his heart began to pound loudly in his chest.

Phoenix pushed stu on his back and got on top of him, never breaking the kiss apart.

Phoenix hands went inside of stu's shirt, and stu breath hitched. Phoenix pulled back from the kiss, and he leaned down, kissing and biting at stu's soft skin.

Stu gasped, moaning, his body shivering in pleasure.

Phoenix removed stu's shirt, and started to mark the rest of his body.

Phoenix softly kissed stu's jaw before marking it. Stu could feel Phoenix erection pressing against him.

Stu started to rock his hips and Phoenix breath hitched , "fuck!"

Phoenix took off his own shirt before taking off his pants and underwear. He took off stu's pants and underwear.

"Such art." Phoenix whispered, stu sat up and pushed Phoenix on his back before leaning down and taking Phoenix length in his mouth.

Phoenix closed his eyes feeling pleasure , he gripped the back of stu's head, keeping him in place as he started to thrust upward, fucking stu's mouth.

It was a few minutes and Phoenix came in stu's mouth. "Swallow it." Phoenix demanded and Stu obeyed

"Hands and knees." Stu once again obeyed him and Phoenix got on top of him, kissing the back of stu's neck, before interlocking a hand with his.

Phoenix didn't waste anytime slamming into Stu.

Stu let out a shout of surprise, arching his back, Phoenix didn't give stu any time to adjust to him before he pulled back and slammed back in.

His pace was rough and fast and stu was a moaning mess underneath him.

After what felt like hours, Phoenix finally came inside of Stu and he pulled out of him and stu whined before he cuddled up to Phoenix.

"Can you help me shower, Nix? My legs feel like jello." Stu questioned

"Yeah, I can help you."
----------------------------------
Word count - 748

Hope you enjoy!
Sorry for any spelling mistakes and grammar mistakes.