2.

-
Billy loomis was an unfortunate soul who had to show Pheonix Myers to his classrooms.

The two didn't talk much, but Billy was already annoyed by this, and he could tell that the new guy was as well.

"This is your last class, now I'm leaving." Billy said and turned around to walk away, but Phoenix stopped him, placing a hand on his arm.

His touch sent sparks through his arm, and Billy looked at him, their eyes meeting.

Billy's face held no emotion, but his heart started to pound in his chest.

Phoenix, on the other hand, grinned. "Thanks for your help, but you really didn't have to show me my classes."

Billy scoffed, "yes, I fucking did. The principal told me. "

"No, I meant because I might get offed to today, you know?" Phoenix brought a hand up to his head, making a gun gesture with his fingers.

"Boom." He pretended to shoot himself in the head, "by a cop." He giggled

Billy slightly chuckled ,"Why is that?"

Phoenix hummed, "Maybe cause I broke his son's wrist this morning."

Billy looked at him slightly surprised, "that was you?" Phoenix nodded , "To be fair, I gave him a warning."

"That is fair." Billy nodded in agreement. He glanced down at Phoenix's hand. "You gonna keep holding my arm?"

Phoenix let go of his arm, "Sorry. Hey, I never caught your name. What is it?"

"Billy, Billy loomis." Billy replied, "Yours?"

"James, James bond." Phoenix joked, and Billy let out a small laugh

"Phoenix Myers." Billy stared at Pheonix. Why did that name sound so familiar.

"What do you I have something on my face?" Phoenix questioned, and Billy shook his head, clearing his throat.

"No. I'm leaving now." With that, Billy walked away from Phoenix. His mind filled with questions of where he heard that name before.

Phoenix watched Billy walk away before he turned around and walked into class.
- -

Billy walked over to Randy meeks, kicking his leg, "Ow! The fuck was that for!?" Randy hissed out, rubbing his leg.

"I got a question." Billy told him, "and you had to kick me?" Randy questioned

"That was for fun. Now my question is, does the name Phoenix Myers ring a bell in that geek brain of yours?" Billy questioned

Randy's eyes widened, "how can you not know Phoenix Myers!? That's the boogeyman younger brother!"

"You mean, Michael Myers brother? I thought he died in a house fire or some shit?" Billy questioned

Randy shook his head ,"No. Listen, Phoenix Myers is the younger brother of Laurie Strode and Michael Myers. He was adopted after his other adoptive family died in a tragic house fire,"

"Rumor has it. He set the house on fire, killing his adoptive family. No one has seen in him years. Nobody knows how he looks like." Randy continued

"Also, Michael never went after Phoenix,he only went after Laurie. Why are you asking?" Randy questioned

Billy shook his head. "No reason. I just heard that name, that's all."

Randy narrowed his eyes at Billy. He was always a mysterious guy. He wondered why he asked about the boogeyman younger brother.

"Yo! Did you two hear what happened this morning?" Stu macher questioned, coming over to them with a big grin on his face.

"Your face hit a locker?" Randy guessed, and Stu scoffed ,"No. That was yesterday," he rolled his eyes

"But, someone broke Noel's wrist. I heard it was the new guy. Myers or something." Stu told them

"Phoenix Myers," Tatum riley spoke up, walking over with Sidney prescott trailing behind her.

Randy's eyes widened. Did he hear her, right? He glanced at Billy, who seemed to be in his own world.

"Why does that name sound so familiar?" Stu mumbled to himself, his brows scrunched in thought.

"Seriously!? His last name is literally screaming right now!" Randy exclaimed, startling his friends and half the class.

"Myers! As in Michael Myers!"
-------------------------
Word count - 661

Hope you enjoy!