9.

Warning! This chapter contains smut!
Sorry in advance for the horrible smut.
------------------------------------------
Billy was going to kill Steve even though he was giving the tapes. He touched Stu, he fucked him. Billy was fucking pissed. Especially since, stu never told him and he told Phoenix about it.

It was nearing the end of the day, and Billy was skipping class. Stu was heading to his own class when he was pulled into the boys' bathroom.

"Seriously, again?" Stu whined out, and Billy made sure nobody was in the bathroom before locking the door.

"What the fuck, Stu?" Billy whispered shouted ,"I had to fucking learn from Phoenix that you were in a secret relationship with steve?"

"Fucking steve!" Stu ducked his head, leaning his back against the wall.

"It was a year ago, Billy. I broke up with him once you told me that you loved me." Stu told him

"You should've told me!" Billy gripped stu's chin roughly, making stu look at him.

"Hey, what's with you and Nix gripping my face like this?" Stu mumbled,

"Cause you're an idiot." Billy told him, narrowing his eyes at stu, who frowned, his eyes saddening

"You think I'm an idiot?" Billy sighed ,"No, I don't."

"What's in those tapes?" Billy questioned, and stu's eyes widened

"Y- how! How do you know about the tapes!?" Stu questioned

"Steve told me and Nix." Billy replied, "I didn't know about the tapes until a few days ago, B. He came to me and asked me to have sex with him again, or else he'll my parents those tapes."

Billy's grip tightened, "Did you?" Stu shook his head.

"No, he doesn't know that my parents aren't home and that they're never coming home cause they moved out." Stu told him

Billy's eyes flickers to stu's lips before back to his eyes ,"Good cause you're mine." Billy smashed his lips against stu's.

Stu moaned into the kiss, wrapping his arms around Billy's neck, tangling his hands in Billy's hair.

Billy gripped stu's hips as the two made out in the boys' bathroom. Billy pulled back and started to aggressively attack stu's neck.

Stu gasped, titling his head back, gripping Billy's hair as Billy suck and bit at his neck, leaving hickies behind.

Stu flipped them around, so Billy was against the wall, his hands unbuckled Billy's belt.

Stu pulled Billy's jeans down, and stu's went on his knees, taking Billy's full length in his mouth.

"Fuck!" Billy groaned, putting a hand behind stu's head as stu started to suck him off.

Billy couldn't control himself, and he started to fuck stu's mouth. He was rough but neither of the boys seemed to care.

After a few minutes of stu sucking him off, Billy could feel himself almost cumming but he pulled stu back.

"Not yet," he pushed stu on his back and got on his knees in between stu's legs.

Billy pulled down stu's pants along with his underwear in one go.

Billy gripped stu's legs, lifting them up and lining himself up at stu's entrance.

Stu leaned up and connected his lips with Billy's. Stu gasped, and Billy took that opportunity to explore his mouth.

Billy slid inside of stu in one rough and painful thrust. Billy was huge, and the stretch was painful, but stu took it.

He took all the pain. It fueled his lust. Billy didn't wait for stu to adjust as he started to mercilessly pound into him.

Stu moaned, his lips never leaving Billy's. He gripped Billy's shirt, his bottom half throbbing.

What felt like hours were actually minutes that passed, Billy finally came inside of stu.

They both panted and looked into each other eyes. Stu reached his hand up and caressed the side of Billy's face.

Billy leaned into his touch, "I'm sorry for not telling you." Stu whispered

Billy leaned his forhead against stu's, a sighed of content leaving him.

"Just, don't keep any more secrets from anymore, alright?" Stu nodded his head.

"No more secrets."
----------------------------------
Word count - 672

Hope you enjoy!