𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑: aftermath

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫: aftermath

( 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘢 𝘴𝘦𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘵 𝘪'𝘮 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘥𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘬𝘦𝘦𝘱 )

Despite the situation with Sangyeon, Micha still wanted to attend her brother's race. When was the next time she was going to be in Bahrain? She wanted to make the most out of it.

After Lando left to get ready for the race, Micha got out of bed with some struggle, but she did it. She wore a simple outfit of light denim jean shorts, a white tank top, and a McLaren ball cap reading her brother's number— 81. Her makeup was light as well, it was like she was wearing none, but it was just enough to hide her dark circles and puffy eyes.

She left the hotel room with her phone and badge to get in, wearing a simple pair of white sneakers. Before she could walk more than a few steps away from her hotel room, she felt a pair of arms wrap around her. She noticed the familiar dirty blonde hair— Oscar.

"I was so fucking worried." Oscar said, his voice muffled by her shoulder, "I didn't know if you had gotten kidnapped, murdered— anything."

She wrapped her arms around Oscar. "I know, I know. I'm sorry." She told the taller male, "I didn't mean to worry you, but I didn't know what to do."

"As long as you're safe, that's all I care about." Oscar said, "I will kill that son of a bitch if he has the balls to show up today."

Micha chuckled at the memory of Sangyeon forgetting the race was even happening. "He won't, I assure you." She said, "But I will have to talk to him eventually, Osc."

Oscar pulled away from her. "I know, but I'd rather not think of that." He replied, "Come on, I'll give you and Lando a ride to the race."

So, Micha piled into the rental car with Lando while Oscar drove. Thankfully, Lando sat in the front seat. She couldn't look him in the eyes after crying to him about her cheating boyfriend— she felt embarrassed. Also, she didn't want Oscar to find out that Lando visited her in her hotel room. He would freak out.

The three arrived at the circuit with plenty of time to spare. Micha stepped out of the car and Oscar locked it. "After the race, I'll give you a ride back, alright?" Oscar told Lando. Micha had a flight right after the race, so she wouldn't be going with them.

Micha nodded. "I'll see you guys before I leave," She said, "Good luck, both of you. But more to Oscar, I'd like to see him win." She jokingly told them. Oscar smiled and Lando rolled his eyes in fake annoyance.

"Yeah, yeah, pick your favourites." Lando joked, "We'll see who wins after this." Micha laughed and waved them goodbye, before walking in.

She went immediately to her seat, the hot sun beating down on her. She was excited to see her brother race in Formula 1 for the first time, but a part of her was also excited to see Lando race. Of course, she'd be rooting for her brother, but part of her would also root for Lando.