𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍: drunk actions

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗲𝗹𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻: drunk actions

( 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘢 𝘴𝘦𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘵 𝘪'𝘮 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘥𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘬𝘦𝘦𝘱 )

Micha returned to South Korea shortly after the Azerbaijan Grand Prix. She didn't exactly want to go, but she had no choice. There were things to do— the lyrics bouncing around in her head couldn't write themselves. Seated at her desk in her recording student, she hummed a made-up tune while she wrote her lyrics in pencil.

Micha always preferred writing her lyrics physically rather than digitally. She liked scouring through her old notebooks and reading the old songs she made. Admittedly, her older songs, written around when she was a teenager, were never released and were the most fun to read. Pages and pages of messy handwriting documenting her teenage angst and romance with boys she couldn't remember the names of— how could she not laugh?

Suddenly, Micha's phone rang. She put down her pencil and picked up her phone, reading who the Facetime was from— mei-mei. She grinned and answered it immediately. "Hey, Mei!"

Her best friend smiled at the sight of Micha. "Hey, lookin' good." Micha scoffed. "If you consider a t-shirt from three days ago and this mop living off of dry shampoo 'looking good', then sure." Mei cocked an eyebrow. "What's got you so invested?" She asked. Micha grinned and held up her notebook. Mei gasped. "No way! You're making an album?"

Mei was always overwhelmingly supportive of Micha. Whatever Micha decided to do, Mei was always in her corner. "Mhm! That's the plan, anyway."

"Well don't leave me hanging, read me some!" Mei said excitedly. Micha flipped through her notebook, trying to find the song she wrote that she was extra proud of. She wasn't sure where the inspiration for the song came from, but writing it was easier than any song she'd ever written. "I don't have a name for it yet, but it's going to be the one song on the album that's a different vibe than the others."

"You're killing me here, read it!" Mei said. Micha rolled her eyes playfully. She cleared her throat and began, "He likes my Australian smile, like a child when our eyes meet. Darling, I fancy you. Took me back to Highgate, met all of his best mates. So, I guess all the rumours are true. You know I love a London boy. Boy, I fancy you."

"Mi, I love it! And hey, if you need a producer... you know who to hit up." She winked, "But, who's it about?" Mei questioned seriously. Micha stared at her in confusion, "Sorry?". Mei chuckled at her expression, "It's obviously about somebody, and I have a feeling who..."

Micha looked down at the words again. She read them over and over again, thinking hard. If she was writing about somebody, it was entirely by accident. She read them, but this time— it hit her like a bus. I wrote my song about Lando, Micha thought.