𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍: gut feeling

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻: gut feeling

( 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘢 𝘴𝘦𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘵 𝘪'𝘮 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘥𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘬𝘦𝘦𝘱 )

liked by meihuang, landonorris, and 3,981,678 others michanpiastri ANTICHRIST COMING SOON!!

michanpiastri ANTICHRIST COMING SOON!!

@user1 MOTHER!!!!!

@user2 OH MY GOD LONDON BOY?!?!?!
@user3 about lando maybeeeeeee?
@user2 i will continue to be delulu and believe it is

@user4 girlie saw sangyeons revenge song and said "let me do that but better"
@user5 FRRRR

@carlossainz55 very cool
@michanpiastri thank u carlos ❤️ i love ferrari
@mclaren um
@user6 ARIANA WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE
@user7 mclaren admin is a micha bias

Micha couldn't contain her grin as she posted her album's tracklist. It was always exciting to release new music, but this was special— it was her own. Lando had sent her a loving message before he got on his flight to Monaco the night before, which Micha read more times than she cared to admit. Even though she was leaving for Monaco the following morning, she still dreaded his departure. She lay awake for hours the night before her flight, longing to feel his warmth beside her. It was a little bit embarrassing how much she relied on him to sleep now.

But now, it was the next day. Her flight was leaving in two hours, leaving her plenty of time. She packed a few nice outfits, a mix of casual and fancy. She had a feeling Lando would like them, as he usually did. With the rest of her necessities packed, she left for the airport with a big smile.

She wasn't sure how long her flight was, nor what she did on that flight. All that was on her mind was one thing— seeing Lando. She thanked the flight attendant as she wished Micha a good time in Monaco and stepped off the plane. Monaco had average weather in May, but the hot sun shone down on her pale skin on that particular day. The sun matched her mood perfectly. Once inside the airport, she called an Uber and while she waited, she texted Lando.