𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄: revealed

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆-𝗼𝗻𝗲: revealed

( 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘢 𝘴𝘦𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘵 𝘪'𝘮 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘥𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘬𝘦𝘦𝘱 )

Lando took a deep breath, his closed fist hovering in front of the door of Oscar's driver's room. As he stood there, Lando thought about what he would say to Oscar and how he would fix it. Lando knew that Oscar was mad. He just discovered that Lando was dating his sister; who wouldn't be pissed off?

Gaining some confidence, he knocked hard on the door, "Oscar?" Lando called, hoping he could hear him through the door, "Can we talk?"

There were a few seconds of silence. Before Lando could say anything else, he heard Oscar reply through the door, "Fuck off, Lando, I'm not in the mood to talk."

Lando took a long, deep breath, he knew this would take some convincing on Lando's part, "You don't have to talk," Lando explained, "Just hear me out for five minutes, that's all I ask."

There was even more silence. Lando worried that Oscar would stop talking altogether, that he had just ruined his chance. But before he could turn around to walk away in defeat; the door slowly opened. Oscar stood there, red in the face and seething, "Five minutes. That's all you get."

Oscar allowed Lando to enter, sitting down on the couch. Lando followed, keeping a comfortable distance. He didn't entirely trust Oscar not to punch him square in the face. Oscar glared, "Your five minutes starts now."

Lando took a deep breath, "I really care about your sister, Osc," Lando began, "I have for a while now. I would never do anything to hurt her."

Oscar scoffed, folding his arms across his chest. "Like I haven't heard that one before," Oscar snapped, "You're not the first guy to date my sister."

"And I'm sure I'm not the first guy to love her either," Lando revealed like it was the easiest thing in the world. It was true. Lando loved Micha more than words could ever describe. He wasn't sure what took him so long to admit it, but it was the truth. Oscar's eyes widened slightly at the admission, but his guard remained up. Lando continued, "But I plan to be the last. Micha is my everything, my number one priority."

Oscar squinted his eyes at Lando doubtfully. "You love her?" He questioned. Lando nodded without hesitation, "More than anything."

Oscar put his head in his hands, rubbing his hands against his face. He was considering his options, considering whether or not to accept their relationship. Oscar felt betrayed by someone he considered to be his best friend. Lando had gone behind his back and dated his sister, whether he meant to or not. "I don't know what to think, Lando." He finally admitted.