5.

We moved to the living room and Satori and Cody were now about to show us this method they did to communicate with spirits.

"Just for the start, we have nothing in our shoes, pockets, behind my hair, we have actually nothing, so just so you know." Satori said as I sat down next to Colby on the couch with a paper and a pen in my hands, crossing my legs.

"They will be coming into the room," she said and then held Cody's wrist. The same thing me and Sam did. I thought.

We were silent for a moment and then there it was. Loud footsteps coming from upstairs, then on the stairs and then into the room we were in. Me, Sam and Colby looked surprised as hell. Who would have thought that when two people held wrist there will be loud ass footsteps coming literally from above us into the room we were sitting in.

"Abigail?" Satori asked. There was a knock that I couldn't make out where it came from. "Hi, Abigail," she said smiling.

We, well, more like Satori and Cody had a full half an hour conversation with Abigail, Sam's grandmother came trough, Sam had a full on break down so me and Colby calmed him down while he was talking about how his grandmother's last words were the thing that kept their channel on for the first five years or so. Then Colby's great-grandfather came trough. It was crazy. The things they could do by just holding wrists and spelling alphabet out loud.

N E W

Abigail spelled out while Satori said the whole alphabet. "Is there someone new in here?" Another knock. "Someone living?" This time there were two knocks. "Okay, so someone who's not alive?" Knock.

"Okay, could you ask their name for me?" There was a knock and then footsteps that led into the kitchen and then back. For a moment there was a silent and then a knock from Abigail to let us know she's there with a name.

"How many words?" Satori asked. One, two, three, four. "Okay," and she started spelling the alphabet again.

N A N C E

My heart stopped. "No way." I whispered so I wouldn't disturb Satori while spelling. "What, who is it?" Colby asked but I didn't answer.

B O W E R S

"Does that sound familiar?" Satori asked. I nodded while smiling."That's my mom, Nancy Bowers," I never communicated with my mom since she dies before. Another three knocks were heard and Satori started spelling again.

T A K E   C A R E  O F   Y O U R S E L F

L O V E   Y O U

I was on the edge of tears now. I sat there with my elbows on my knees watching Satori and Cody with teary eyes. "That's sweet," Colby said.

I didn't control my tears anymore and they just started rolling down my cheeks. I felt Colby's hand rubbing my back to calm me down. I felt so happy but sad at the same time. I just wished my mom would still be here.

"Nancy Bowers, that's my mom. She died in a car crash 3 years ago," I said with a raspy voice. I couldn't stop myself from crying, it just went on and on, not stopping. "I'm sorry," I covered my face while trying to breathe. "No, you're totally okay," Colby said.

"Is she still here?" I asked looking up at Satori. She was about to ask but there was a knock before she could say anything. She laughed and nodded, "yes."

"Hey, mom," I said. There was a now soft knock instead of a loud one. I smiled while crying. "How is it in the afterlife?" I asked her. Another soft knock. "It's good, yeah?" knock.

"I love you too, god I miss you so much," I said after a moment of silence and cries. There it was again, more now loud knocks. "Okay," Satori started spelling again.

I M I S S Y O U T O O

A happy tear rolled down my cheek. This was something I never expected to experience. When spirits come trough it's like, I'm used to it. But when someone like my mom comes trough. That's the point when shit gets real.

Short and kinda emotional chapter. Sorry babes :<