7.

We sat in the living room with Sam under, doing the spirit box session. There was also a music box and rem-pod set up on the ground on each sides of the couch.

"I'll tap you on the shoulder and you start alright?" Sam nodded yes and put the headphones on. Colby then tapped him and started asking questions. "Abigail, Lana, anybody who can hear me, you can come to the living room and speak to this device I'm pointing at, if you wanna say something, feel free."

The camera light was shining into my face as I sat with my back against the couch. I had a paper with pen in my hands trying to do like a double communication to see if it'll match.

"Hey,"

"You,"

"Help,"

"Out, wow."

Sam said and flinched at the last out. "Do you want us to leave?" I asked. I watched Sam as he rocked back and forth. The spirit box was so loud you could hear it trough the headphones.

"Only,"

He said. "You want only me to get out?" There was a moment of just hearing static when he answered.

"Now,"

"Leave,"

I looked over to Colby with confused look. "Did you get something?" He asked me and I shook my head. "I'm not catching anything man." As I said it Sam said, "I warned," and then "you." I got chills all over my body when he said the you.

"Why do you want Hazel to get out especially?" I was looking all over the room to just hear or see something but I didn't.

"You need to leave."

I shook my head. "Who are you?" I asked. I didn't see or hear anything but I could tell this thing wasn't being serious just really wanted me to go.

"Solider,"

Me and Colby looked at each other in confusion. "Is this the same solider that we talked two years ago?" I nodded my head, "I didn't even remember that, good point," he gave me a silent yeah and then again only static was heard.

"Psychic,"

"Help,"

"Psychic and help? Do you need a psychics help? Are you trapped here?" I asked with my pen tapping on the paper that was resting on my knee.

"You,"

"Yeah, do you need my help. Do you want me to help?" I asked. I noticed Sam shaking more then he was before and asked. "Dude, he's shaking. Shouldn't we pull him out of it?" I asked and Colby immediately noticed too.

"Please,"

"Help,"

Were the last words Sam said before we tapped his shoulder to get him out of the state that he was clearly not taking too well. "Shit, what's up?" He asked as he looked between us.

"I think we talked to the same solider that we talked two years ago," Colby said. "Ohhhhh," Sam reacted. "It said help, at some point and then psychic. It kept saying you, help when I was asking a question, like it needs my help. A psychic's help. But I don't know how to help this thing honestly." I said. "And a very strange part was that I didn't hear or saw anything, which doesn't happen often. I at least hear things like every time I do any method or whatever." I took a deep breath after I finished my speech. "Yeah," Colby nodded while zoning out. "That's weird," Sam added.

.

It was now almost 4AM. We tried few more Estes sessions but nothing really got trough so we ended up just sitting on the couch talking about stuff.

"Do you think i could stay here until morning, don't really want to go home at 4AM you know," I asked and they agreed for me to stay immediately. "Of course, we brought a special mattress if you want. You can also sleep wherever with demons up your ass all night," Sam shrugged. I pointed to the mattress and said, "yeah, I think I'll take the mattress actually." He nodded. "It's all yours."

.

"Y'all are for real sleeping under the table?" I asked laughing. "No way I can sleep wherever else after today," Colby said. "He's got a point," I just laughed at how creative they were. Sleeping under the table wasn't the worst idea but a very not expected one for sure.

I put the mattress on the floor next to the table where Colby was sleeping and Sam right next to him on the other side of the table. I brushed my teeth before I went back to see that both Colby and Sam were already out of the world, sleeping peacefully.

I slowly went to my mattress and lied down. I took my phone that was now laying next to my pillow. I turned it on and almost died from the flash bang that the phone gave me. "Jesus Christ," I whisper-yelled to myself while lowering the brightness.

I opened instagram just to see that people added thousands of posts and stories while I was out with these two. I wonder what their fans are gonna say when they'll see me.

I turned the phone off and tried to find a comfortable position to fall asleep in. It took me a minute but when I finally found the right position to sleep in I just closed my eyes and let myself fall asleep.