6.

We were now sat on the floor trying to find the right words to speak. Non of us said anything until Colby broke the silence. "I wonder what are you two capable of, I mean you said you heard voices and there were footsteps and bangs while you did the thing," he pointed between me and Sam as he said the thing.

"Yeah, I mean, what is it? I honestly feel like Harry Potter at this point." Sam joked. "And I'm Hermione huh?" We laughed.

"We can try to do the thing again, if you want," Sam asked. "Okay, but can we just call it somehow, it sounds pretty weird when we call it the thing," I cringed. "I mean it's an ability, right?" Colby asked, watching us look at each other. "Yeah, probably."

.

The camera was sitting on a cabinet while me and Sam were standing in the middle of one of the kids room holding wrists, Colby watching us from the couch.

"Give it a minute," I closed my eyes trying to focus more. Nothing was happening until I started hearing a really really distant voices. Like from the other way of the hallway.

I looked and noticed Sam already looking into the hallway. I looked there and saw nothing but dark. I turned to Sam pointing my head into the hallway to signal if he hears it as well, he nodded.

I looked back there and said. "We can hear you talking, could you come closer so we can understand what you're saying?" I asked with a soft voice.

After I spoke there was a dead silence. I looked at Sam again trying to read his body language. He looked confused.

"What are you hearing?" Colby asked. "Nothing," I said still looking at Sam. I had an idea to ask if Lana or Abigail but then I heard the talking again but closer. Like it came a room closer.

I felt chills on my spine. It started feeling heavy again. I shook my head to signal Sam it's not a good thing which he definitely already knew by the way he was looking at me. I was scared to look into the hallway now. I couldn't think straight.

I still could hear the whispers that this thing was saying but didn't understand a single word. There was a really cold breeze coming from the hallway that this thing was in but I knew it was still there, that it didn't actually leave or went to the room we were in.

My whole body shook as the cold wind went trough me. I squeezed Sam's wrist in a sense of panic and he immediately noticed. I shook my head again.

I wanted to stop holding his wrists but something in me just didn't let me to do it. When he noticed me being in panic he dropped my wrists which made me drop his too. In all the sudden I felt relief like I just run away from death.

I rubbed my hand on my chest. I couldn't speak, not even do anything but stand there. Something was off and even Colby noticed it. My hands were shaking and it was getting hard to breathe again.

"Are you okay?" Colby asked us but non of us responded. We were just standing there doing nothing which must've been scary. If I was Colby I'd piss my pants honestly.

"Hey," Colby asked. I wanted to answer but I couldn't. I couldn't do anything. I saw him stand up in my perspective and come closer to us. I felt frozen. He shook mine and Sam's shoulders and at that point I could finally do whatever I wanted.

I started blinking fast looking at Colby. "What?" I asked him. He looked between us. "You like zoned out, froze or whatever," he said. I looked around the room and into the hallway.

The thing was watching us every move and I knew it. It knew, I knew. "Hey, Haze, what are you steering at?" Colby asked me again. "No, nothing. I'm good."

"No you're not, look at yourself," he said. "What? I feel fine." I took my phone out of pocket and looked at myself through the camera.

I was pale, more than usual. I was white like a wall. "What the hell?" I whispered to myself.

Longer I looked at myself, more weird I felt. It felt like I didn't watch myself but somebody else. I shook it off and turned my phone off and put back into my pocket.

"Dude, you're so white," I said pointing at Sam. His eyes were red like he didn't sleep for a week.

"Okay, let's get out if here. Obviously non of you are good, c'mon." Colby said while going for the camera and taking it with him. He went down the stairs, then Sam and then I.

As I stood on the bottom floor I looked up the stairs. "You cannot follow us out of here or home, you need to stay here." I said loudly, it made Sam jump and turn to look at me. I then turned back and followed Colby out if the house again.

"No, but what the hell happened to you two upstairs?" Colby asked as he went down the steps. As soon as I walked out of the house my head started hurting and I got dizzy as hell.

I sat down on the steps holding onto the railing so I don't fall. Sam stood on one of the steps, leaning on the wall with his back against it, taking deep breaths.

"I don't know," Sam said. Colby then looked at me trying to find out what happened.

"Something came trough. I don't know what or why it did but,-" I stopped and took a deep breath again. "This thing was never alive, guys," I said more in a whisper. Colby stood straight looking at Sam with a are you serious look on his face.

"Dude, second time this night," he pointed two fingers up while holding the camera in his second hand. "And we have to stay for a week bro. After this, I really don't think I can stay for a full week." I nodded understandably.

Obviously you wouldn't want to stay when there's something most likely demonic in here trying to mess with us.

We looked at each other with Sam trying to figure out what to do. It obviously wasn't good when we did the holding wrists. We did it two times and two times something not good came trough.

"Two times and always something demonic." I said. "We probably shouldn't do it today. Just stay in communication with Abigail and use equipment." We all agreed and took few more deep breaths before going back inside.

The energy of the house hit again right into my face when I walked in first. I looked back at Sam and Colby as they walked into the house behind me.

"Let's bring some equipment and do like a spirit box," Colby said. We just nodded without arguing, we all knew it was best for us to just stay out for tonight. We had so much happening already.