Seal

Unlike his brethren, his face was permanently contorted into a frown. He had no memory of who he was... nothing concrete at least.

He somewhat remembered lots of blood.

Lots of blood- why would that be one of his memories? Did he even have a past? That memory of lots of blood suggested he did.

But it didn't matter.

He was stuck.

Something was telling him that he was walking towards... something...

He saw them, and it triggered another memory.

Walls.

Large, impenetrable walls.

Just like back home.

He must have had a home once.

But he was outside this time. Why would he want to go back in?

The electrical signals in his head that barely classified as thoughts were interrupted by a noise he did not recognize.

Up above him...

What was that?

He stopped, as did another one of his brethren, one with a larger head that was barely supported by its much smaller body.

He saw several odd figures flying high in the sky.

Release!

The thought multiplied over and over in his head. He knew that if he could just... eat the right person...

He extended his arms as far as he could but to no avail.

He heard what sounded like thunder...

Then he didn't think anymore.

"Creepy how they reach out to us like that..." the SS yelled as he poured led into the advancing crowd of titans, the machine gun more than up to the task. Most of them had kept going, ignorant of the helicopters above them, slowly killing them from behind as they advanced towards the walls.

But two, one large and one slightly less so, had stopped and tried to reach them by extending their arms as far as they could.

Two rockets from a Huey gunship had stopped them in their tracks, the smaller craft dancing around the slow monsters.

Despite this, the enemy kept moving forward.

They would be whittled down little by little, but several others were making their way.

An advance that could only be slowed down or fully destroyed. There was no reasoning, no convincing them, to stop their continued push to destroy humanity.

...

"Now!" Levi yelled over the sound of the Imperial Enry 13 firing into the enemy formation up in the sky above him and his team.

A large and very fast abnormal was gunning it towards them, and despite being shot to hell, the vital weak spot was never hit before it reached the broken entrance into the Shiganshina district.

The second it reared its smoking face through the hole, all five members of team Levi swarmed it, Petra and Oluo cutting its upper joints while Levi and Eld focused on its ankles, all limbs were cut or made useless in an instant, the comparatively small blades more than capable of doing their own damage, before Gunther finished it off with a simple cut to the neck. Any one of them could handle this on their own, but it was much less risky to do it as a single, deadly unit.

"God damn!" a voice in the radio exclaimed, quickly being followed by others.

"Nice."

"Color me impressed."