Wattpad Original

What's Next?

| | Join the fan discord server for exclusive content and updates! The link can be found in my profile bio! | |

If you enjoyed Greykin Mountain, I'm sure you're eager to know what's next (or before)!

Greykin Valley, the second book/season in the series is currently publishing a chapter every Monday and Wednesday.

But there's more! Greykin Mountain takes place in a huge universe, and there are several other series available to read.

***

If you want to read more about the Nosferatu and how the Caeleste government came to be, as well as where Alucard (Lord Caedis), Lucian, the Zenith, and Greymore (Fenrisúlfr) come from, then check out The Numen Chronicles! This massive series starts from the very beginning when the Nosferatu was only an organization protecting vampires; follow the events that started the wars mentioned in Greykin Mountain, find out what caused the wolf walkers to retreat to Ascela and how and why Fenrisúlfr went missing, and even discover when Jackson's species of demon first came into existence.

The first volume in the 9+ book series is available as paperback, hardcover, and e-book through my website (which you can find in my profile bio), as well as Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Kindle, Smashwords, and more! The rest will soon follow.

***

If you want to learn more about Sebastien, then check out The Aldergrove Duology! These books are currently available on Wattpad but are due a very big edit before being taken to print.

***

You can also head to my website to explore upcoming stories and the other series that take place in this world!