rage

Enzo

The injection was always a plan B, we hate to use them on him encase it ages any after affects that would cause him more pain. However, in all the anger and frustration he began pulling at the chain hard enough to make his wrist bleed, giving him the injection was the most effective way to stop him.

"We can't use chains anymore" Colt says as he throws the chains to a corner of the room.

Hank dabs Sebs small wrist with a wet cotton bud, "maybe we should put him in one of the cells?" Hank suggests. "We aren't doing that. He'll think we've just neglected him more" I speak up. "Why don't we temporarily put him in the shifting room" Colt suggests. It's a good idea, all the walls and floor are a soft padded material theres no way he could hurt himself in there. "Hold up. I get he's our pup but shouldn't we be punishing him..for tryna burn us alive?" Hank speaks up.

He was right, we had planned to punish him although we did have a part in his brothers death. "Later, when he's in a better heads pace" I tell him. After finishing with his wounds I picked him up in my arms and carried him to the shifting room, we placed a blanket and a couple pillows in there so he could be comfortable. We left him for some time before we heard a loud growl from upstairs and shouting.

We headed back up staires to the shifting room, we looked through the small gap of the door to see him letting his frustration out by pushing pushing wall, the walls were padded with thick layers of soft so I wasn't worried about him hurting himself. "Let me out you assholes!!" He yells. I sigh, I hate seeing him like this. Colt opens the door allowing us to walk in "Seb, your gonna have to calm down" Colt says strictly.

"Seb trys to push past us to the door. He stops trying when he realises he's not gonna get past, "why are you torturing me?! I tryed to burn you alive but clearly that didn't even work so why can't you just leave me alone" I could tell the anger was covering up alot of pent up emotion, "Pup, we aren't torturing you.

We are just trying to help you, we aren't mad that you did what you did. You had your reasons" this catches hid attention "your not?" He mumbles, I see this as an insist break through. "No of course not. We've all done terrible things, we aren't mad at you at all" Colt explains. Of course we will still be giving him a small punishment after all this.

"We'll let you come out if you don't try to hurt yourself or run away, ok?" Colt says. Seb thinks about it for a sec before taking a step back away from us and the door.

He shakes his head lightly before sitting on the floor, I did not expect this. "You want some alone time?" I ask him, he nods his head. We left the room shutting the door behind us. It kinda hurt he'd rather be alone than with us.

We headed down stares grabbing a beer before sitting on the couch. "Hey boy" Colts coo to Casper makes him trot over to us, "you think he'll come around?" I ask, "he will. I dout he's mad at us, he'll be more mad at himself" Colt replys stroking Casper.

"Should we have easy access beer around the house if he's got a drinking problem?" Hank asks, "it should be fine, I don't know about you guys but I'm not letting him out of my site for a couple months" I tell them.

A couple minutes go by and I already have a strong urge to hold Seb in my arms. I'm excited to shoe him his new room, while keeping an eye on Seb during the year we also did a little more research on him.

With the help of Dimitris and his experience with Aaron we managed to make a room thats suited to Sebs vonurable side. Dimitris said Aaron acts like a child sometimes due to never being able to have a childhood, he said hes seen simular traits in Seb.

We made a room specified for him and his own space, he's got his own bed for when he wants to sleep alone. We had May paint a nice forest scenery on the wall near his bed, we made sure we picked a room that doesn't have a balcony just encase he's in one of his running away moods.

Dimitris also suggested stuffed animals for Seb, at the time we were just humouring him thinking Seb won't actualy be interested in this stuff but after knowing Seb sleeps with one at night I'm starting to think Dimitris was right.

We also vouched for a few grown up things for him, we got him an Xbox with a few 18+ games for him to enjoy. A set of headphones for him to shut of the noise, alot more clothes that are his kind of style aswell as some Dimitris suggested we get for him. As we were out shopping we also got a few sex toys and props, we know it's going to take a while for him to trust us again but until then we'll just hide this stuff in our rooms.

I can feel my wolf growing agitated without the touch of our mate, a whole year just sitting by and watching him and now he's finally back home in the same house and I'm still unable to initiate contact with our pup.