Relaxation

Enzo

I groan in frustration, at first Seb refused to shift and now he's refusing to take a bath.

Even after his light protest about shifting infront of us he seemed fine, as soon as his eyes rested on the bath he instantly walked out of the room. I texted Colt in hope he would be able to help, Sebs rebellious moments has forced him to half shift.

His eyes are glowing golden and his canines are out, he's not being violent towards us but he refuses to wash. "I'm home" I hear Colt shout, "up here" I yell back.

A couple seconds later he walks into Hanks room, Hank is at on the bed as Seb is laying on it seeming unusual calm for this situation. Colt looks between us all curiously, I give him a look gesturing to Seb.

He walks over to the bed "Hey, someone miss me" he says softly, Seb turns around jumping up at Colt wrapping his arms around his neck. In that split second I knew Colt had caught a glimps of his eyes and teeth.

Colt places Seb down as he still seems to be in big space, he looks deep into hid eyes before parting Sebs lips with his thumb examining his canines. "What caused this" he asked looking at me and Hank, "refusing to wash" Hank replys.

Colt looks confused "any reason why " he says looking down at Seb, Seb instantly avoids eye contact looking at anything but us three. "Seb.." Colt says firmly, "I don't want to" is all he mumbles out. "It isn't up for discussion, come on" Colt takes Seb by the hand and gently leads him into the bathroom.

Seb takes one look at the water before shaking hid head "no thanks" he says turning around to walk away but me and Hank stand in the way of the door. "Come sit down" Colt tells him, he sits on the counter "whats wrong?" Colt speaks, Seb doesnt say anything.

"Can you tell me what's going on then?" He asks trying to get atleast a word out of him. Seb avoids eye contact by looking down. "Pup, look at me. Eyes up here" Colt tells him, I hear him sigh before turning to the tap in the sink "give me your hand" he asks, Seb lends him his hand in confusion.

After testing the water Colt slowly places Sebs hand under the tap, Seb seemed completely fine with it. Maybe it's just the bath. "It's not hurting you, it's nice and warm" he tells him, "if you get in the bath your whole body will be warm and relaxed. Isn't that something you want to feel?" He asks Seb, I can he's taking in everything Colts saying.

Since he's been with us we have been working on getting his full attention when we are talking, he's gotten alot better at it aswell. I see Seb nod his head lightly, "Okay then, you ready to get in?" He says, Seb takes a look at the water in the bath before instantly shaking his head in panick.

He jumps a the counter onto the floor before trying to get past us, making him feel trapped and contraphobic will only make things worse so I give him a gap to get past.

"I don't understand, he's not afraid of water" Hank says, "maybe it's large amounts of water, that's why he has showers. He can control the amount of water but with a bath he's submerged in it" Colt suggests.

"This can't go on forever, he has to get over this fear" I speak up, "why don't we take him to our pool?" Hank suggests, "if he can't even get in a bath he won't get in a pool" I tell him, "yes but we could take him into the hotub, and we would be in there with him. With a bath he's the only one in it, he mustn't feel that secure" he did make a good point.

I nod my head in agreement, "alright" Colt says. We head out of the bathroom to see Seb laying on the bed on Hanks phone, we all downloaded some games on our phones so he could play on it while we had private conversations. "Hey bud, there's a place in this building we haven't taken you yet" he instantly looks up at us "where?" He asks making me chuckle.