Lifestyle

Enzo

The run went quite well, we played in our wolf forms for a bit. Since he was in a dominant headspace I could be a bit more rough with him. Eventualy I could see he was getting tired and called it a day, we headed back and got cleaned up.

I tryed to help him whrn he was shifting to making it less painful but since it's still his first year shifting he still feels the pain more.

"Whats that sound?" He asks as we walk down the hallway towards his room, I stop walking and listen out for anything. The small sounds of moaning and groaning echou slightly down the hall, Seb has very good hearing.

I look back at Seb, who seems to still be in his dominant heads pace. I can see him focusing on the sound a bit more before his eyes grow wide "ooh" he says with an awkward expression on his face, I guess he figured out what it was.

I laugh aloud at his expression before ushering him towards his room, since he was so good this morning I said he could go back on the Xbox.

As I'm helping him set it up he seems quite silent, I look over at him as he seems deep in thought.

"What you thinking about?" I ask curiously as I join him on the bed. He seems a bit hesitant to say at first, "if your all doms..who's the sub when you have sex?" He asks a little awkwardly, "we don't have sex, sometimes we will jerk each other off but it never involves penetration" I explain, he instantly looks like he regrets asking.

"Since we are Alphas we have a slightly higher sex drive than others, we've never really had the time to find partners or lovers so we have helped each other when one of us has been pent up" his full attention is on me, he seems a little more curious now.

"And that made you gay?" He asks,I chuckle at his response. "No, we all discovered our bisexual traits early before we met each other" he nods along as i speak.

"I would have just stayed pent up" he mumbles as he looks away. "It's actualy bad for you" he seems a little shocked by what I'm saying.

"Not Jerking of is bad for me?" he says not believing me. "It's true Seb. Releifing ourselves is a normal part of nature" I tell him, I can see a part of him looks a little uncomfortable with this conversation.

It's clear by now he's aware he has a bond with all of us yet he still seems in denyll about being attracted to us.

"Why are you guys not mad at me?" He whispers softly. "Why would we be mad?" I question him.

"Because of what I did to you guys.." he mumbles, I let out a soft sigh. Hes talking about the fire, I thought we were past that. What he did must have really effected him. I would have thought seeing that we are fine would have made him feel better though.

"You know we have forgiven you for that right. Non of us got injured, Aaron and Dimitris are fine" I tell him seeing that it's eating away at him. "He's gonna hate me for ever" he mumbles, I wish I coud tell him Aiden doesn't hate him but right now it's hard for us to convince Aaron that Seb did it out of pain.

Seb put Dimitris life at risk, Aaron thought Dimitris was gonna die and all he could do was stand behind the metal door and watch it happen. It traumatised Aaron in a way, even after Dimitris got to Aaron showing him that he was completely fine Aaron was hysterical.

He clung to Dimitris for weeks scared to even let go of him, Dimitris was mad at first but once we told him it was our fault how Seb reacted he eventualy calmed down.

Once we got out of of fire we had our minds set on punishing him but then we realised all the pain he had been through and was going through. "Seb Aaron doesn't hate you, he just needs some time. And Dimitris has completely forgiven you.

Remember it wasn't your fault, we should have never done that to your brother" I tell him, he suddenly brings his head up as if remembering something.

He looks at me, for once I can't read his emotions "so you did kill my brother!" He yells. Shit. "No Seb we didn't. We knew him but we never meant for that to happen to him" I tell him but Seb already seems riled up.

"Seb calm down. Lets go downstares and talk" I tell him reaching my hand out for his, he stands up with a growl escapes his throat. I can see he's trying to control his anger but clearly struggling. I walk towards him "no" is all he says making me stop in my tracks, "go away" he says as if so unhinged he's scared of what he'll do.

"Seb just let us clear things up for you, it's not entirely are fault" I tell him but he snaps his head around, his eyes glowing golden with his canines slowly coming out of his teeth.

"You said this is my space, I want you to leave" he says with his voice cracking slightly. "Ok, I'll leave you be" I tell him shutting the door behind me. He handled his anger really well but it still hurts knowing how hard it was for him to do that.

"Where's Seb?" Hank asks as I walk into the living room, "he's having some time to calm down" i tell them, "what did he do?" They ask "nothing. He handled is anger really well. The subject of his brother came up and it triggered him" I say sitting on the couch.

"Did you finally tell him the truth?" Colt ask "he didnt want to listen he just wants some time alone" I tell them. "I heard you guys having a good time" I tell them looking over at them, "I was just helping him, he was a little pent up" Colt says, Hank gives me an apologetic look which I return with a smile.

Im worried about Seb, he's clearly still going through alot. "Whats the matter?" Hank asks looking at me, "Seb" is all I say. He let's out a soft sigh "Seb does some fucked up shit but he has a sensative soul" I say, "poor pup, I can't imagine whats going throuh his head right now" Hank replys.

"I'll order pizza for dinner and we can clear things up with him" Colt says picking up the phone.

A couple hours go by and Seb still hasn't come down. I talked to Dimitris on the phone and informed him that Seb was back, he still can't get Aaron to cheer up about the whole situation.

Worried that Seb may not be taking the situation with his brother well I ask him for some advice, he mentioned something about little space. Either he would regress into it by himself or I would have to coax him into it.

Apparently its helped get Aaron through some tough situations without resulting to destruction. "What did Dimitris say?" Colt asks, "he said to let Seb be a pup, he thinks the same lifestyle Aaron goes through will help Seb as well" "you mean that childish stuff?" Hank questions as he places his book down.

We've taken care of Aaron when he's acted a younger age than he is, it hasn't bothered us and we don't mind it however im unsure if this would work for Seb. "It would be impossible for Seb to regress into that kind of headspace, he's way too violent" Hank expresses his opinion surprisingly honestly.

"Aaron can be quite destructive when he wants to be, and Dimitris seemed pretty sure about this" I tell him. I look over at Colt who seems a little unsure about this "put it this way, if we try to coax him into it and it works he'll be easier to handle.

And if it doesn't work then we can try other options". We had never really planned this lifestyle for ourselves but neither had Dimitris.

Aaron began acting differently after Dimitris had took him in, after alot of observing Dimitris had finally figured out why he was acting weird. It helped Aaron alot, therefore, Dimitris eventualy accustomed to the lifestyle quite happily.

We'll do anything for our pup.