First night

Enzo

Finally, I place the pen down on the desk stretching my palm out. Just then the door to my office opens "Hey, how's it going in here? Did you manage to finish the work" Hank asks knowing Seb would have been a distraction. "Just finished it" I tell him as I swivle around in my chair to face him, he looks over to Seb on the couch peicing together the last puzzle peices.

His wolf is on his lap as he seems determined to finish the puzzle "You gave him one of his puzzles. He actualy seems to like it" Hank whispers to me. "Took some provoking" I tell him chuckling a bit. Suddenly Colt walks in "whats he doing still up?" He asks looking at Seb, I look at my watch to see its now almost 11 pm.

"Crap, I lost track of time finishing some papers" I tell him getting out of my chair. "Seb time for bed" Hank says walking towards him, Seb continues to peice the last bits of the puzzle together "but I'm not tired" he says looking up.

Hank looks back at me and Colt, we've had such a good day it would be terrible to end on a bad note "We'll put the TV on for a bit while in bed" Colt suggests. Seb complys as he sits up walking towards Colt. Hank puts all the puzzle peices in the box while I notice Seb had left his wolf on the couch.

I take it back to my room, we had agreed he'd stay  in my room the first night since he was used to it in there. Colt had managed to already get him into bed, Seb lay comfortable in the bed, I could see he was shirtless but probably kept his joggers on.

He cuddled into the covers nicely, I placed the wolf beside him and he snatched it up holding it close to his chest rubbing the silk between his finger and thumb. Usually I'd point out that he didn't say thank you but he's been so good today I let it pass.

"I'll see you in the morning. We're just down the hall if you need us" Colt tells me. We all expect Sebs first night to be quite a hassle but so far so good. After a couple minutes of watching TV Sebs fast asleep snuggled into his Teddy, I turned the TV of laying down watching as his thumb and finger rub the soft fabric.

It wasn't long before I closed my eyes and fell into a peaceful slumber.
Eventualy I felt a nudge on my shoulder, at first I thought I was dreaming but as soon as I heard the voice my eyes snapped open "Enzo.." Sebs small mumble made my instincts kick in.

I turn to my side still slightly half asleep, "Seb is everything okay?" I ask as I see him slightly leaning up. He looks at me and let's out a small whimper, I sit up immediately. "Baby what's wrong? Did you have a bad dream?" I ask, he shakes his head.

"What is it then?"I asks softly as I tuck a peice of hid hair out of his face. I look at his body, his legs seem to be fidgeting quite a bit as he crosses them over one over one. "Do you need to go to the toilet?" I ask, he nods his head slightly.

"You can go baby. You won't be in trouble" i tell him. He hesitates for a second "the dark" he mumbles embaressed. It suddenly hits me that he's afraid of the dark, im such an idiot. I get out of bed and walk over to the lamp turning it on.

He quickly gets out of bed and hurry to the bathroom, he must have been holding it in for a while. I at my phone to see its 2 in the morning, I had expected this night to go alot worse. So far he's only woken me up to go to the bathroom, he's being so good.

I look to my right to see Sebs wolf is on the floor, must have fallen of the bed in Sebs sleep. I pick it up and place it on the bed just as Seb comes out of the bathroom, I wait till Sebs nice and cosy in bed till I turn the lamp of and head back to bed.

I bring him into my chest holding him tightly helping me relax, I can feel his body losen as he falls asleep quickly. Soon enough I do the same.