Ace

Seb

I must have fallen asleep because the sun's shining through the window, I can feel the pain slowly creeping up on me.

"Hey, your awake" he says, "you fell asleep so I thought id let you rest" he sits on the edge of the bed looking at me "you'll be happy to know that someone got in touch with me, your Alpha is sending someone to get you" he says, I feel slightly dissapionted that they aren't coming themselves.

I guess they really are mad at me. "How stupid of me, I never introduced myself. I'm Kai, can I get your name?" He asks, "Seb" I mumble shyly.

"Okay well there gonn be hear soon so you get dressed into some clean clothes and you can take the lavender jumper with you" he says smiling at me.

I changed my clothes and put the lavandor grey hoodie on before heading down stairs excited to see a familiar face, they probably sent Max.

Kai leads me to the front door and outside, my excitement instantly dissapears as I see someone standing there.

"Eveything okay, Seb?" Kai asks "um.." I'm not sure what to say, I saw this man in my Alphas office but I didn't think they would have put me in his care.

Its the same beta I felt so attracted to, although now something doesn't feel right.

"Nice to see you again Seb, your Alphas are very worried about you" he says, "Alphas?" Kai says looking at me, I stay quiet. I slowly walk towards the beta feeling slightly uneasy.

"They sent you to come get me?" I ask, he nods his head "why didn't they come?" I ask "they are very busy" he says giving me a gentle smile.

My heart hurts knowing they are probably really mad at me, I turn to kai "Thank you for helping me, sorry I caused you so much trouble" "that's okay Seb. Are you sure your okay going with this man?".

He checks, I give him a nod. "My mates know him" he gives me a nod back relaxing his features. I say goodbye before heading of with the Beta, "I never got your name" "Ace" he replys. Eventualy we come to a road, there's a black car waiting.

"It will be faster to take the car" I don't argue, my legs are tired and I can feel the heat coming back.

I try to keep it under control while in the car with Ace but it's alot stronger now, I'm fairly sure he can smell the heat coming of me.

As we drive towards the Alphas home I can't help but think about there hands on my skin, and how good it would feel. It must be this heat cause its starting to turn me on thinking about them.

"We are almost there" Ace tells me, my skin becomes more itchy as we get closer, I'm itching to be touched right now.

I know they will be mad but hopefully they can put that to the side and help me with this feeling first, if I'm not touched by them soon I may just explode.

Suddenly Ace stops the car, I turn to look st him but he instantly covers my mouth with a silky fabric.

The smell of it makes my eyes heavy, I try to fight him and kick him but my body's already falling asleep.

I wake up gasping, what just happend.

I look up to see I'm in a unfamiliar room, I can feel myself laying on a bed. I'm about to get up but I can't movie.

All my limbs are tied to the bed. What's happening right now? Is this the Alphas way of punishing gme. I sniff the air, I can't smell there scents anyway.

Except Ace's. I knew something felt wrong, but why would he do this. He seemed so nice.

Suddenly the door opens and Ace comes in with some food, I can feel my skin beginning to burn again, why now.

He places the food on the table side "you must be hungry,you were asleep for a while" he says, "what the fuck are you doing?" I say pulling harshly at the ties. "Relax,I'm just claiming what's mine.

Those Alphas don't appreciate you Seb, but as soon as I saw your I knee you were meant for me" he's insane.

I keep pulling  at the restrains but the heat is building inside me givign me less and less energy to fight, I start breathing heavily as the burning in my stomach continues.

"That feeling, I can make go away" he says, he leans down to kiss me. I manage to turn my head just in time except he grips onto my jaw harshly and forces me to turn my head towards him so he can kiss me.

The feeling of his lips against mine makes me want to puke, I use my canines and bite down hard on his lip making him jolt back.

"Your gonna fucking regret that you little shit!" He growls out draping his canines at me, although instead of biting me he pulls something out of his pocket.

A syringe!

He holds my arm from moving around before putting the syringe into my skin, seconds later I can feel myself falling asleep.