Episode 5: Gargoyle In Distress

A Few days ago...

Hydro was running through the woods of Wandalond on all fours as the Orcies with their pikes chased after him. he felt worried that they could potentially hurt him and turn into an orb, unable to fight back.

"You can't run forever, crazy gargoyle, you'll turn to stone if any light catches ya!" one of the orcies gibbed at Hydro who then looked at them sarcastically as he took the  Piscium Trident from his mouth to speak to them "Oh really? I'm not like...

"You can't run forever, crazy gargoyle, you'll turn to stone if any light catches ya!" one of the orcies gibbed at Hydro who then looked at them sarcastically as he took the Piscium Trident from his mouth to speak to them "Oh really? I'm not like any gargoyles! I can really survive in the sunlight!" he smirked while the Pisces bearer points the trident in front of the orcies, causing them to stop running. all of them have their palms showing as they drop their pikes and fearfully back away, not wanting to get attacked by the blue gargoyle's trident "Why are you jerks chasing after me? Is it because I am some kind of treasure despite being made of stone? eh?" he asked in confusion glaring at the orcies who are acting like cowards right now with their eyes widened.

Before he can stab the trident on any Orcies, a purple mist appears and begins to build up the surrounding area Hydro is currently in "Huh" he uttered. the mist seems to get stronger and Hydro's fear starts to take over him. the evil orcies started smiling as if they were about to be finally saved somehow. suddenly, he saw a creature that looked to be some kind of witch with her left eye looking like a blue flower and had blue-cyan skin like an ice creature. "looky there, a gargoyle wielding a trident" she gloated as the mist disappeared, showing her full appearance

Hydro collapses onto the floor on his knees in fear that he is currently in right now as small cracks slightly appear on him

Hydro collapses onto the floor on his knees in fear that he is currently in right now as small cracks slightly appear on him. these cracks appear on him whenever Hydro feels fear or severe emotional pain. if he breaks into pieces, he turns into an orb but can come back once he is healed in the orb. anyways, Maleficaria observes the stone creature and touches the slightly rusty shackles on his wrists, Hydro tries to pull his arms away from her but she has a firm grip on them "LET GO!" he shouts in fear as aqua-blue tears start streaming out of his pure deep blue irisless eyes which also have faint white pupils which sort of cant be clearly seen in his eyes at some. "such a hunk of stone I found!" chortled Maleficaria "I think I founded a living creature to put into an 'experiment' on" she then summons ropes out of thin air. Hydro has nowhere to run now as she uses her magic to make the ropes tie up Hydro very tightly. he tried to fight back but was instantly bound by the ropes, they were too tight he began falling unconscious.