Episode 7: Mystery Of The Cosmic Temple

This is my chance to make Fanstyia History by releasing an episode in a leap year! (and fun fact, the next Leap Year happens in 2028) and to be honest, this episode was the hardest episode to write since I have sort of been through a few writer's blocks and stuff.

"Hmm, I wonder where my Zodiac Bearer friends are up to lately?" A pink, humanoid ram asked herself. She is sitting on one of the branches of an Everspark tree with her legs dangling. This ram is called Kuki, bearer of the Aries sign because she is a ram but also a demonic minotaur. Her two bright, red eyes were staring at the ground, while her third dark purple eye with a black sclera was looking up at the night sky as it was 3 a.m., her favorite hour of the day.

After not seeing them for a few weeks, she seems curious about her fellow sign-bearers

After not seeing them for a few weeks, she seems curious about her fellow sign-bearers. She still knows the control freak Kaima, the Leo sign bearer, or the mysterious Phantom, the bearer of the Cancer sign. These few weeks felt like months had gone by.

she jumps down from the tree and lands on her ground with 3 limbs before getting up. "I guess I'll have to find them mysel-" she was interrupted by marching noises, she knew there was Orcies' sound of footsteps as she heard the sound getting close like a car driving fast with its loud noise. "oh crap," she said to herself as she started to feel very screwed, Kuki is outnumbered by Orcies who uses dark magic with their staffs with dark green orbs attached to them. she's damned at this rate. Orcies surround Kuki... until she realizes she can pull out her horns and use them as boomerangs. She stares at them with a cute but creepy smile "Oh really? Ya think you can use ya magic to stop me?" she says before throwing them like crazy. these horns started to go on fire as they started hitting these magic Orcies, they felt loads of pain from the horns which were on fire ...but it did not stop them, it looked like the Sorcerer Orcies were very stubborn somehow, much to Kuki's confusion. 

"W-wha?" she uttered, "how did you get away with me horns?" Kuki then questioned. She was stumped and didn't know what to do to get rid of the Sorcerer Orcies "Guess I better get going, jerks," she gibbed before shouting, "YOU CAN'T CATCH ME!!!!" she started running as fast as a cheetah even though Kuki has ram horns which regrow if they break while off, the horns then went back on her head like a magnet. The Orcies are slower, giving her a chance of getting away from being defeated into an orb. She was running so fast that Kuki started to lose most of her energy and started to vanish within her, each passing second she ran, some energy disappeared invisibly, and by the time she reached The Cosmic Temple, She felt dizzy with her eyes spinning. 

The Cosmic Temple resembles a Ziggurat with its 3 squared layers. the lower and widest layer is a shade of lavender with sparkly light yellow-greenish stars stringed by a white line between each one, there are also white-diamond-shaped smaller stars between them, and the lavender background has some cosmic colors like space. the middle layer is the color very light teal, this time, it has dark blue swirly semi-circles on the bottom, almost like it has the oceans below the middle layer and to make it more like water, a couple of ships seem behind the swirling blue, even a sun with a orange middle is seen on it. finally, the top layer's background color is light pink as clouds, speaking of clouds, there are clouds painted above the layer and it's quite the opposite of the middle layer.  there are also butterflies painted in the colors of yellow, purple, pink, light blue, and mint green. the bottom of the top layer has grass painted on there with flowers being placed on it. there are stairs leading up to the top entrance, but people can also enter the Temple through the lower and middle layers.