Episode 11: Where'd The Flowerfolk Go?

In The Order Project Fortress, in the Lacum, Chandran can feel his wrists circled by the metal shackles that started to irritate some of his alien skin at the wrists, which are attached by chains which themselves are attached to the wall of the dimly-lit dungeon the Capricorn bearer is trapped in. Depression has started to embrace him like some virus that isn't fatal, Chandran starts to feel concerned about his friends, from Arbor to Tony to even Varnota (who is gradually in danger of getting kidnapped and meeting the same fate as him), and tears were also surrounding his eyes. His two stomachs were aching in fear too "Anyone...." he asked sorrowfully as he couldn't handle the depression trying to take over him. Suddenly, he hears the door unlocking before it creeks like a door from a horror movie "Oh crap" he uttered as he trembles in fear on the floor because the length of the chains doesn't let him stand up. 

Maleficaria walked closer to him and pulled out an object he couldn't identify as the Lacum is dark. Chandran asked, "What is this you holding? don't tell me that is a stick wand or a broomstick cuz evil witches use them in fiction-"

Maleficaria then covers the alien's mouth with her available forearm "I don't use these kinds of stuff, also, I don't like being called a witch as it is very offensive!" she bleated, not wanting to be called a witch, Maleficaria prefers the term mage because the word witch is very offensive to her species. She also sounded a little cute because Maleficaria may have lived a long time, but she is eighteen years old, meaning she is quite young, younger than Python (who's 32 years old) Maleficaria then stopped covering Chandran's mouth, allowing him to speak. 

"Oh, anyways" Chandran continued "What had you and your vile pals done to my amigos, you better not hurt them or I'll be furiously upset, that I will smash you to pieces" Some anger and fear can be heard in his voice as he does not want to see anyone hurt. 

"Oh they're okay!" the mage replied "Python told me that your pathetic friends were too wild and attacked her and Andeddo. That tall gal even hit Python with some metal stick!"

"You're referring to Yumia, right?" Chandran deadpanned, not wanting to fight back or he'll be in deep trouble if he does. Maleficaria's reply?: "That entity who let that gargoyle escape!, but she will face another captivity moment when that-" she gets interrupted as Chandran knew what was going to happen "Alright I get it!" he shouted in a worryingly way, very worryingly that he tried to get away, but the chains are pulling him back like a dog with its collar attached to a leash. Maleficaria uses her magic to push Chandran and he bumps onto the hard, dull wall, causing the man to go down on his knees with his head staring at the floor. 

"We don't want any of that small rebellion you did" taunted Maleficaria as she put her hand on Chandran's head as if she was seemingly petting him, much to Chandran's embarrassment as his eyes turned yellow to reflect on that. He feels like this is torture at this rate, his depression is currently looming around him invisibly, he wants to escape but the metal chains are firmly attached to his wrist. 

Suddenly, she got up and headed out of the Lacum for no reason, this confuses Chandran on why Maleficaria decided to leave the Lacum without saying a word. A few things that are currently in the goat alien's mind are the concern about his friends alongside himself and wanting to get retaliation against The Order Project for kidnapping him. 

Chandran then notices something on the ground, the object that Maleficaria was holding, and forgot to take it with her. It also looks like a pointy knife but there is a glowing aura at the tip of the sharpness, implying that it has magic properties. 

This made Chandran a bit hopeful and this might help him get out of this despairful place he is trapped in. He can't stand the thoughts of skeletons and corpses, yet he is isolated from the other cells as if The Order Project sees him as an important artifact needing to be protected. He even gets to reach it without any of his arm muscles tightened by the pulling force.