Episode 6: The Terrible Fate

We're 10 days into 2024 and I must stick to my goal of releasing a dozen episodes, like SMG4 when he uploads every Saturday at 5 PM (in my timezone). Enjoy Episode 6! :3

In The Order Project Fortress, Princess Obidia is looking from the balcony, looking for any chaos in Fanstyia "What are my comrades doing" she asked herself with a cruel smile on her face. her empire may have taken over planets and galaxies in the past but she does not expect Fanstyia to fight back, it has been centuries since they started to get Fastyia into submission and slavery, but the continent seems to be stubborn and not giving up. she then hears her sense that all 4 comrades have finally arrived and she turns around to see them "It seems like my friends have finally appeared, how is chaos going? Did any of you guys complete your tasks, personal or not?" she questions them sternly, keeping her smile.

"hold up! I or Andeddo haven't done anything yet" groaned Python with her snake tail hisses in frustration. Andeddo just stares at her while trying to stay as calm as possible

 Andeddo just stares at her while trying to stay as calm as possible

"Can we not be furious please

"Can we not be furious please.." said Andeddo, putting his hands on Python's shoulders "The princess could be upset if you are angry towards her, a sign of disrespect" Python can be short-tempered at times, especially when she is told that she does not want to do. before Andeddo can speak, ComplacaPat interrupts him "I have the best task, I was told to kidnap the Capricorn Bearer, Chandran because his constellation is the weakest out of the Zodiac Pact. he is right now locked in the Lacum, trapped in chains" he explained with one eye closed with a smile on his face. "This alien will never escape his fate because.." ComplacaPat pauses "We will use his  Astrology Powers so we can mess around the Zodiac constellation, that keeps the Zodiac Pact powerful. if we manipulate the stars and constellations, this will weaken the 11 beings, except the Gemini constellation as the bearer seems to disappear and is still unknown to this very day." "What a long explanation" replied Princess Obidia, she does not know about the previous Gemini bearer yet. legends have it that a few centuries ago, the Gemini bearer was part of the Zodiac Pact, but they disappeared one day. It's Maleficaria's turn to speak.

"things went horrible!" Maleficaria suddenly shouted in frustration "No offense you Highness, but there's that Centaur, and that creepy gal attempted to free that gargoyle I caught, the gargoyle then had its remaining powers to cause some storm just before I could throw the centaur into that cauldron I summoned. I simply tried to boil this gargoyle til he brea-" Odibia then interrupted the witch "Hold on... you said there's a... centaur? half man and half horse?" she clarified "I thought they were just part of fiction, but an actual centaur? they are quite very rare, but I know what to do with them, so Maleficaria, can you describe what he looks like?" she then asked.