Episode 10: Enter, Phantom

It has hours and Hydro has finally made it to the barns of Savanium at sunrise. he can see the hazy fields filled with many kinds of fruits and vegetables being taken care of by sapient chickens who are happy to do their jobs. Hydro has been carrying Varnota's body at the edges of Fanstyia's main island. looking at the calming sea that makes waves that he can hear. Hydro went across some of Bijoneonda at the edge of Justice Street without anyone noticing otherwise they would have been concerned about Varnota being unconscious. Savanium also has some playgrounds for the young chickens to enjoy. entities can also have fun here too. 

Hydro then headed towards one of the barns which are coloured in a light shade of purple. he looked at the ajar open door. the light is dim but Hydro doesn't care because he is used to the dark without any signs of fear. he places Varnota on one of the corners, waiting for him to wake up. he sits on the wooden ground where some hay is scattered around the dimly lit place. Hydro hopes Varnota will get his consciousness back.

In Varnota's subconscious

Varnota saw the tribe of centaurs being attacked by The Order Porject's Orcies. he was hiding behind a bush of course in fear. his eyes were greenish white, almost identical to the human sclera but with a bit of green in it. he also lacked the iron shackles on his horse legs and wrists during that time. there was much despair as he saw centaurs of his kind getting hurt, The Orcies pin the centaurs down and they do either of 2 things. One of them is where they inject some poisoning into their veins which is very agonising as the underworld and it kills the centaurs and their corpse turn into ashes like wood then it gets intact with fire. the deaths made Varnota more scared and the other fate was worse, the centaurs who survived the poison injections had their wrists chained up in iron chains by the Orcies and were led into dark cages and their tails were tied onto one of the bars tightly so they won't walk around these cages. the cages went through portals the mage orcies made to send them into The Order Project's fortress.

 Varnota can't handle the horror of this and remains hiding. he saw some Orcies damaging the flag with some rope being cut off, symbolizing the fall of his centaur tribe. some even broke the bow and arrows of fallen centaurs used to wield. "So where is that king of that tribe?" one of the Orcies asked while scanning the places until their senses saw a tail, Varnota's horsetail 

Varnota started panting in fear as the Orcies approached him but he couldn't get up because all his 4 legs were shaking in fear. one of the orcies grabbed his horsetail and started stroking it. Varnota can't fight back, he is getting traumatized "S-stop" he stuttered, wanting them to stop messing with his tail. 

"Enough playing, I think he's good to be a slave that will be forced to gallop against his will and he will not get control anymore" Orcie #2, Varnota gets these thoughts of being used as a beast of burden. thoughts of the abuse he will face like having his horseback whipped when galloping. 

Suddenly, they pull out 3 pairs of cuffs connected in 2s. one for his wrist, another for his front legs, and the other for his back legs. the chains are what horrified the fallen centaur king the most, they symbolize the loss of freedom in any shape or form. 2 orcies got onto Varnota's horseback to prevent the half-man half-horse from getting up, this was uncomfortable for Varnota as the Orcie on the front of his horseback stroked his brown purplish hair for a few seconds, pressuring extra fear on the centaur as the shackles get tightened on his wrist painfully. he was forced to stand up as the Orcies then chained all of Varnota's four legs with the other four cuffs on each leg. Varnota started to lose hope as his sclera gradually faded to black but his blue eyes remained blue, just his sclera became as black as the night. he started noticing that his tears started leaking out of his eyes...

Varnota looked at his cuffed hands and mumbled "Make it stop..." and the orcies grabbed onto each of the 4 chains which are connected to the leg shackles. the 2 orcies jump off of him as his legs are pulled against their will like puppets on strings. it took a while for them to force his horse legs to go forward as the centaur tried to fight back. they eventually get closer to a dark carriage with a saddle that usually attaches the horses to the carriage. However, Varnota believes that Vapulling carriages is considered animal cruelty and is about to face that fact. he must act now or he'll be turned into a slave. with his paranoia rising within him and started pulling himself away from the carriage and also from the orcies. tears can be seen in his eyes.