chapter twenty three- exam week

"𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕙𝕠𝕟𝕖𝕪 𝕀 𝕕𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕨𝕒𝕟𝕟𝕒 𝕤𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕖.."

✾ ✾ ✾ ✾ ✾ ✾ ✾ ✾ ✾ ✾ ✾ ✾ ✾ ✾ ✾

It was exam week. Everything was going okay except the fact that my face was breaking out.. probably due to all of this stress with studying.

I had three of my four exams done, and so far so good.

Although, Quinn has been helping me study when he has time apart from the Canucks.

He wasn't at the dorm right now. I actually done know where he is. He hasn't texted me since this morning.

Let me tell you guys something too.. He hasn't asked me to be his girlfriend. I don't know what to call this.. Maybe friends with benefits. Okay maybe it's good friends with benefits.

I was sitting on my bed with Eva on the other side of me trying to study for the BioChem final.

"Why is this question here? Of course you know what biochemistry is.. at least I think you do." Eva utters under her breath.

"I guess it's the study of how chemical processes are related to organism." I respond to her.

"Okay I did not think you heard me mutter under my breath, but anyways did you get that off of google because I searched it up and that was the exact definition." She asks me.

"Maybe," I shrug. "You are so lucky that all of your exams are over." I smugly say as I roll my eyes at her.

"I know I am!" She smiles mockingly. "We've been at this for a while now Gen, don't you think it's time for a little break? Maybe you could text Quinn." She suggests.

"Yeah that's a good idea.."

I get up from my bed and I immediately get a Charlie horse in my calf. I wince in pain and then stretch my leg out to help.

I walk to the bathroom with my phone, and pull up iMessage. I smile to see that Quinn had responded.

—————————————————————————-
Quinn 🏒
Just got done practice, sorry that I haven't been responding all day ☹️

Can I come over though, there's something I wanted to talk to you about

Gen🤪
yeah sure, I'm taking a break from studying for now so can you come now?

and maybe bring me an iced latte from Timmie's?? 😊

Quinn 🏒
I guess I can..

See you soon

—————————————————————————

I smile and put my phone back down onto the bathroom counter. I turn the faucet on to wash my face and wake myself up. Studying takes a lot out of you.

"I'm going to take a shower so hurry up." I hear Eva holler to me from the room.

"Yes ma'am." I answer her.