chapter thirty eight- come back for me

"𝕀'𝕞 𝕝𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕒𝕥 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕧𝕚𝕖𝕨, 𝕔𝕒𝕦𝕤𝕖' 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕞𝕖𝕒𝕟 𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕪𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘.."

✾ ✾ ✾      ✾ ✾ ✾      ✾ ✾ ✾      ✾ ✾ ✾      ✾ ✾ ✾

I had agreed to meet him somewhere in Toronto. We haven't gotten all the details straight but I know that today I'm taking the train to Toronto and  I am seeing him in all his glory.

I don't know what he wants, or why he wants to speak to me when he has Olivia, but I'm all ears for him. I gotta admit though,  I was so nervous, it was like i was back in grade five presenting for the first time in front of the whole class.

I was in the car on my way to the station. Eye glued to the road, watching for people who are idiots that somehow have their licenses.

The radio blasting Post Malone, I take some time to enjoy the lovely fall day with the beautiful trees and scenery. It really teleports me to a good place.

"Turn left on Montgomery road." My apple car play says.

"Alright I get it." I respond to it, feeling a little bit stupid after knowing I was talking to a car.

The go train station wasn't far from home, maybe a twenty minute drive. I could leave my car here without worrying about having to drive a long way to get back home.

When I finally turned into the station, I parked my car in a spot close to the building, and gather my lulu cross body bag.

I walk in the dry, cold air to the warm building and buy myself a two way ticket. The dimly
Lit tunnels were a little bit odd and a little bit scary, but I'd been in them before.

Luckily, there was a warm area by the deck so I wouldn't have to freeze to death waiting for the train. It was supposed to arrive in five minutes, so I got here in good time.

Quinn🏒
Can you meet me at this Starbucks?
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Gen 🤪
Okay

trains almost here, once I get on it'll probably be a half hour.

Quinn 🏒
Let me know if you need anything

Gen 🤪
I do have a question

Quinn 🏒
Oh?

Gen🤪
Why are we doing this?

Why am I waiting for a train to Toronto?

Quinn 🏒
Because I want to talk to you

you can't back out at this point gen

you know we both have things that we want to say to each other, so this is now the time

Gen 🤪
I guess so...

Quinn🏒
what do you mean by "I guess so?"

Gen🤪
never mind