chapter twenty six- lake house

"ℂ𝕒𝕟'𝕥 𝕜𝕖𝕖𝕡 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕕𝕤 𝕥𝕠 𝕞𝕪𝕤𝕖𝕝𝕗; 𝕀 𝕞𝕖𝕒𝕟 𝕀 𝕔𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕 𝕓𝕦𝕥 𝕨𝕙𝕪 𝕨𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕 𝕀 𝕨𝕒𝕟𝕥 𝕥𝕠?"

✾ ✾ ✾      ✾ ✾ ✾      ✾ ✾ ✾      ✾ ✾ ✾      ✾ ✾ ✾

And just like that, the plane wheels touched the cold surface of the tarmac.

It wasn't a very long flight. The journey from home to Vancouver was five hours. It's exhausting.

To Michigan from home is only two hours. Knd if like Toronto to Orlando, Florida.

Now I've never been a big fan of flying, so when the plane landed in Michigan, I was relieved. I always heard about the accidents, and it always traumatized me. My parents always said that I would be fine on planes, and that flying was safer than driving a car.

———

I was so nervous. Yes, Quinn was my "friend" but I had never met his family. You understand right?

I step diff if the plane and feel the cold weather in the passenger tunnel. I was walking to two weeks of relaxation.

As soon as I get out into the big area where numerous gates lay, I feel too many emotions. Sadness from leaving home, happy, nervous, exited. I can't count them all.

I walk through the airport and observe everyone getting ready for their flights, (to hopefully calm myself down a little bit too.)

I follow the signs down to the baggage claim, it felt like such a king walk but that's probably because I've been sitting for two hours straight, I mean my legs are cramping and are hurting like bitches.

———

Quinn 🏒
I'm outside

Gen 🤪
Just got my bags, where might that be kind sir?

Quinn 🏒
I'm not in my regular car lol

Look for the white ford explorer

Gen 🤪
Hold on there bud, let me get out of the airport first

wait

I think I see you lol

OMG IT IS YOU

———

I give Quinn the biggest smile as I pass him on the way to the back of the car.

He opens the tailgate for me, and I notice that he wasn't the only one in the car. They were all staring back at me. In a creepy way too.

"Holy shit, you guys scared me!" I say to them.

I take a Quick Look at their appearances and take note that they look similar to Quinn.

I close the door, and stand there for a second to comprehend everything.

"Stupid Gen," I hit myself in the head. "They're his brothers." I feel so stupid right now.

I walk over to the front , where they so graciously left me shotgun.

I open the door and I'm met with those piercing brown eyes and his dimples.