22

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>Ancient Plane Merchant>Chapter 22 022

Chapter 22 022

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter..Chapter 21 021Next Chapter...Chapter 23 023

In the evening, after Mo Rou and Guo Bin got up, Mo Qianqian had already prepared dinner.

The family sat around the dining table, looking at the brand-new tables and chairs, and inexplicably felt that the whole person was comfortable.

In this life, don't treat yourself badly.

Afterwards, the family had a happy dinner.

Mo Heng and Mo Qingqing are also very satisfied with their new home, and the two people who didn't dare to sleep alone have slept alone since they moved in in order to sleep in their new rooms.

The new room is really a rarity for the two of them!

Mo Qianqian went to see it deliberately, and the clothes in the wardrobe in the room of the two people were neatly placed, and the toys that Mo Qianqian bought for them were all well placed.

These all made Mo Qianqian feel that everything he did was very worthwhile.

After dinner, Mo Qianqian and Mo Rou were busy with the rest of the things in the kitchen, and Mo Heng and Mo Qingqing also planned to stay to help, but they were called by Mo Qianqian to the backyard to water.

Even if the situation at home is getting better and better, Mo Qianqian will still let the two of them do some housework at home, and he will definitely not spoil them.

Mo Rou on the side looked at Mo Heng and Mo Qingqing obediently, and looked at Mo Qianqian with emotion: "You taught Xiaoheng and Qingqing very well, they are really obedient and well-behaved."

"They were good themselves, and I didn't teach anything." Mo Qianqian replied that what she did was probably to provide them with some better material conditions, and for the rest, she really didn't do anything.

"Don't be modest, really, if you hadn't brought them through, I don't know what it would be like now, watching your life get better and better, I, as an aunt, am really happy for you." As she spoke, Mo Rou exhaled a long breath.

Then he continued: "By the way, shallow, I still have to say one more thing to you, you don't have to do such a thing of dividing wild boars today, otherwise people think you are generous, what should you do if you are bullied in the future?"

Mo Qianqian's family was originally children, and if others thought they were bullying, they would not have a good time in the village in the future.

"Don't worry, aunt, there will be no future, I have my own plans, this time I caught the wild boar, but also to tell the villagers that I have the strength to be able to move the wild boar, and if I catch it again in the future, they won't be strange anymore, this time it's also because there is not much meat left, and I don't have much loss." Mo Qianqian thought about it, and still told Mo Rou his plan.

She may stay in this village for a few more years, and many things cannot be done secretly, and this wild boar is just a reasonable opportunity for her to be exposed.

As for why not choose the last exposure?

The last time was during the famine, and the timing was not right.

Now every family has no worries about eating and drinking, and they will never do something that should not be done for such a little meat.

Listening to Mo Qianqian's explanation, Mo Rou reacted immediately, knowing that Mo Qianqian's heart had a gully, and smiled, "Then I'll be relieved."